Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Jan 12, 2011 ~ Halfway thru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:people just don't realize the value of OT, if you can get it.

Here, now that the labour laws are retarded, your dealer will send you home when you reach ot hours. Reason, the fine is so steep if they get caught having employees over 44 hours. Gov't thinks they are helping, but they are only holding the workforce back

I love OT.

You don't get it until 44 hours?
I like overtime too, but I think I like getting home in the daylight more.
OT isn't for everyone

In the winter, I really don't care.
I'll work 10 hour days, for Friday is either all OT, or I get the day off. :happy:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Here, now that the labour laws are retarded, your dealer will send you home when you reach ot hours. Reason, the fine is so steep if they get caught having employees over 44 hours. Gov't thinks they are helping, but they are only holding the workforce back

I love OT.

based on labour law, OT kicks in at 44 hours. however they allow your employer to average it out over 2 weeks to 88 total between the 2 so "the employee" can stay withing their 88 hours.

Now I understand that helps some industries, but when you are a flat rate tech, it limits your earning potential.

Damn. I like the 40.
And I get paid weekly.
i liked the pirates of the caribbean movies
Did anyone watch Colbert last night?

Black Keys and Vampire Weekend had a "sell out off" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:i liked the pirates of the caribbean movies
I enjoyed them as well. But they don't need another one
Brampton Wrote:

I've only seen the first, but I liked it.
Brampton Wrote:
Same here.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I love OT.

:high5:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I love OT.

Well the sun comes up during my drive to work (when I work) and in the winter the sun goes down when work ends, so OT in the winter isn't a big deal
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:moral oral.
[Image: cast.jpg]

I saw that show for the first time the other day. He filled a pastry bag full of jizz, and impregnated all the women while they were sleeping. Pretty fucked up show.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I like overtime too, but I think I like getting home in the daylight more.
Well the sun comes up during my drive to work (when I work) and in the winter the sun goes down when work ends, so OT in the winter isn't a big deal
Right now, I leave at 6:10am in the dark and get home around 5:30pm in the dark.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:moral oral.
[Image: cast.jpg]

I saw that show for the first time the other day. He filled a pastry bag full of jizz, and impregnated all the women while they were sleeping. Pretty fucked up show.
Yep, it's kind of like South Park.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I like overtime too, but I think I like getting home in the daylight more.
Right now, I leave at 6:10am in the dark and get home around 5:30pm in the dark.
Plus you don't run out of energy as fast in the colder months, so OT is easier to get through
What's up bro-mo's and ladies?
This boxing show does not interest me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22