Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Jan 12, 2011 ~ Halfway thru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Will this be the movie where Batman finally dies?

http://www.whtc.com/news/articles/2011/j...g-detroit/

I hope so. Batman is stupid.
Robin was stupider

Mayor Adam West is pretty awesome though.
:high5:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Talked to the lady offering the job. Asked her about pt she said she needs someone ft. And the pay way shit. Slightly more than I was making. 2 interviews today at another medical center
if the money is a big difference between Fedex and the Lab, how much would they have to bridge the gap for you to leave fedex?
Not factoring in ot etc at fedex. The difference is about 15k. The lab would have to be 10k higher for me to consider leaving
thats a big difference, or they have to promise you weekly oral
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Talked to the lady offering the job. Asked her about pt she said she needs someone ft. And the pay way shit. Slightly more than I was making. 2 interviews today at another medical center
if the money is a big difference between Fedex and the Lab, how much would they have to bridge the gap for you to leave fedex?
Not factoring in ot etc at fedex. The difference is about 15k. The lab would have to be 10k higher for me to consider leaving
An extra grand a month difference. That's why Im working at fedex. One guy yesterday was telling me he gets between 5-8 hours of ot a week and he made 65 last year
Derick Wrote:When you say interview at 10. That does not mean 15 minutes after. They better pull the nose up on this really fast
[Image: bad_interview_3.jpg&t=1]
[Image: 6a00d8341c761a53ef0120a6330c87970b-800wi&t=1]
[Image: rnin689l.jpg&t=1]
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

moral oral.
LeNeve Wrote:moral oral.
[Image: cast.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if the money is a big difference between Fedex and the Lab, how much would they have to bridge the gap for you to leave fedex?
An extra grand a month difference. That's why Im working at fedex. One guy yesterday was telling me he gets between 5-8 hours of ot a week and he made 65 last year
people just don't realize the value of OT, if you can get it.

Here, now that the labour laws are retarded, your dealer will send you home when you reach ot hours. Reason, the fine is so steep if they get caught having employees over 44 hours. Gov't thinks they are helping, but they are only holding the workforce back
if I didn't dislike Jay Leno's show enought, last night they had the "american idol" cast on

thats got epic fail written all over it :killme:
Brampton Wrote:people just don't realize the value of OT, if you can get it.

Here, now that the labour laws are retarded, your dealer will send you home when you reach ot hours. Reason, the fine is so steep if they get caught having employees over 44 hours. Gov't thinks they are helping, but they are only holding the workforce back

I love OT.

You don't get it until 44 hours?
Chip Wrote:

I love OT.

I like overtime too, but I think I like getting home in the daylight more.
Brampton Wrote:if I didn't dislike Jay Leno's show enought, last night they had the "american idol" cast on

If Rich missed that, he's going to be pissed.
Chip Wrote:

I love OT.

based on labour law, OT kicks in at 44 hours. however they allow your employer to average it out over 2 weeks to 88 total between the 2 so "the employee" can stay withing their 88 hours.

Now I understand that helps some industries, but when you are a flat rate tech, it limits your earning potential.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I love OT.

OT isn't for everyone
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if I didn't dislike Jay Leno's show enought, last night they had the "american idol" cast on

If Rich missed that, he's going to be pissed.
They still might talk about it
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I love OT.

OT isn't for everyone
I've been working between 8 and 10 hours of OT a week for the past month and a half. I've had enough for now, but it's not really up to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22