Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Jan 12, 2011 ~ Halfway thru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LeNeve Wrote:A f-150 raptor was just delivered. IT is a bad ass looking truck. It's white. I'm the only guy in the shop with stuff to do today, so I won't get to check it in probaly. Confusedad:

Make time dammit
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i must be easily entertained, i like modern family, himym, big bang theory, chuck, amazing race. i'm going to have to download true blood and dexter, it wasn't worth having the movie channels just to get those 2 shows.
That's what I do, too.

where do you download them from. I need to do that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A f-150 raptor was just delivered. IT is a bad ass looking truck. It's white. I'm the only guy in the shop with stuff to do today, so I won't get to check it in probaly. Confusedad:

Make time dammit

Someone with nothing to do will get to do it. I'm bummed.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i must be easily entertained, i like modern family, himym, big bang theory, chuck, amazing race. i'm going to have to download true blood and dexter, it wasn't worth having the movie channels just to get those 2 shows.
That's what I do, too.

Torrents.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
That's what I do, too.

Torrents.

I don't know what a torrent is.
I don't like traditional GPS, cause it doesn't stay like a true map. I don't like how the maps move with the direction of the vehicle

I like Google maps on my phone, cause it works like a normal map

Sucks to be you.
I know someone who has one.
Pretty f'n sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:That's what I do, too.

Torrents.

Isohunt is a torrent site. Download a program called Utorrent then it works with the torrent website. Its easy to figure out
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
That's what I do, too.

Torrents.
I don't download, just watch.

http://www.cucirca.com/2009/06/13/watch-dexter-online/
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:where do you download them from. I need to do that.
Torrents.

Search the forum, we have talked about them a lot.
Brampton Wrote:I don't like traditional GPS, cause it doesn't stay like a true map. I don't like how the maps move with the direction of the vehicle

The garmin I have can be set to have the map remain stationary (north up) and have the vehicle move.
Brampton, love the signature graphic.
JDubb Wrote:Brampton, love the signature graphic.
just found the one I really wanted
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Brampton, love the signature graphic.
just found the one I really wanted
Robot Chicken is great.
Brampton Wrote:I don't like traditional GPS, cause it doesn't stay like a true map. I don't like how the maps move with the direction of the vehicle

I have a Garmin, and really like it.
But the Google Maps and it's Navigation is just getting better and better.
Have you used the 3D map with buildings?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22