Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-6-2011 empanada thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Well I stayed up way to late watching tv again. Almost 3 am this time. I'm very tired today. :yawn:
Did you watch anything good or was it typical late night crap?
I can't stand people that drag there feet when they walk. 2 guys do that here. Walk around like fucking zombies. I walk around like a ninja all the time. No noise at all when I walk.
JDubb Wrote:Did you watch anything good or was it typical late night crap?

5 or 6 episodes of Dexter. I think I finished season one now.
I can already tell today is going to be a day. :flame:
I wish there was a biscuit and gravy lady, instead of a burrito lady sometimes.
LeNeve Wrote:

You think?
Did you get to the part where he...

No, I won't spoil it if you didn't finish it.
Wtf I've either read or heard the phrase "the tail wagging the dog" 3 times this morning. I don't even get it. Sounds stupid.
So....Rich wants to be on Regis and Kelly......they interviewed a Jersey Snore guy yesterday.......why didn't Spot give them the heads up and get "Paulie D" to mention Rich live on Regis this morning? Lame
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf I've either read or heard the phrase "the tail wagging the dog" 3 times this morning. I don't even get it. Sounds stupid.
Ive never fully understood this phrase as well....it sounds stupid
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You think?

I was thinking this as well.....where did you leave off?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You think?

yeah I'm not sure I made it to the end yet. I just let it play until I was really tired then finished the episode I was watching then went to sleep. I don't even really remember the last one I watched last night. The serial killer doctor gave flowers to dexters sister.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You think?

yeah I'm not sure I made it to the end yet. I just let it play until I was really tired then finished the episode I was watching then went to sleep. I don't even really remember the last one I watched last night. The serial killer doctor gave flowers to dexters sister.
youve got an episode or two to go
You guys ever think of this regarding the whole Regis and Kelly thing? Say Davis makes the show and goes on there and just slays them. Which is certainly possible. What do you think happens if someone offers him a pile of money to do a TV gig? C&R is history...that's what. Rich has the potential to go mainstream and by throwing his hat in the ring I hope he realizes the collateral effects of what could come of it. Good for him obviously...for Covino...not so much.
my wife is going to have to bring me some red bull I think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24