Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-6-2011 empanada thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Derick Wrote:Who killed the IST, sheesh

homeless drug addict radio djs thats who.
Looks like it was T.... :wink:
Derick Wrote:So going to this place on my date tonight. What am I getting? You know what I like to eat.

http://laspalmaschicago.squarespace.com/apertivios/
empanada
lomo-pork tenderloin
choco lava cake
Iva13 Wrote:Looks like it was T.... :wink:

Apparantly with my inverted dead bodies exhibit. Confusedad:
Stop being so damn quiet.
I am wearing vanilla scented deodorant... I smell fucking amazing!
In February a Titanic exhibit is coming to Winnipeg. I am very interested in that... I will most likely go...
My kids are at my inlaws... I slept in this morning and I need to shred glass.
I'm tired of this homeless man now. I want to talk about steak and blowjobs
Nussie_T Wrote:In February a Titanic exhibit is coming to Winnipeg. I am very interested in that... I will most likely go...
there was a titanic exhibit in vegas when i was there but when we finally decided to go, it was over so we missed it.
Derick Wrote:continued health care at my current rate until mid feb. continued pay for a certain number of weeks. And IF i get another job here within 90 days, all of my senority remains in effect. And I get all of my pension that I've earned regardless if I come back

Cool
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:In February a Titanic exhibit is coming to Winnipeg. I am very interested in that... I will most likely go...
there was a titanic exhibit in vegas when i was there but when we finally decided to go, it was over so we missed it.

That sucks. I used to miss a lot of things with Jim because he procrastinates... I just go out and do it now. Sometimes he comes along, sometimes he doesn't.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am wearing vanilla scented deodorant... I smell fucking amazing!
I love VANILLA anything mmmmmmmmm.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm tired of this homeless man now. I want to talk about steak and blowjobs

Part of my diet I can have a steak & mushroom pizza. It's on pita bread though and you have to use a steak sauce instead of a pizza sauce. I have not eaten this yet.
Nussie_T Wrote:Stop being so damn quiet.
I'M FUCKING BUSY!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24