Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1-6-2011 empanada thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Crown Royal is nasty shit.

You're nuts.

I'm pretty sure I had at least a fifth that night.

I stick to vodka and vodka related drinks... everything else gives me hangovers.

I drank vodka once.
Over 10 years ago.
And I still can't go back to it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey, busy day today. Have I missed anything good?

Derick is going to eat airline chicken. I am wearing vanilla scented deodorant and Chip is gay - but you knew that...
lets get back to this vanilla scent your wearing

What would you like to know... It's made by Secret. Strong enough for a man but made for a woman!
you just found a way to make this as unattractive as possible. total boner killer
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:my aunt and uncle own the dairy queens in Grande Prairie, they bought them like 30 years ago, they're loaded now

It's the most expensive FF chain to operate.

Really? Why is it? and why do you know that?

Because they have a relatively large menu to keep up and I know that because I used to work with this woman who ran her own pizzeria and she would look through these magazines and talk about getting into the fast food business.
Nussie_T Wrote:We haven't gone down to look at it. Basically we both love the house we have but need a shop for the business. That one has a large shop that would be great and I like the country... There are some issues, the house has carpet (not a big carpet fan - and that is going to be taken out of context). The yard is set up for horses - I do not want horses and for me that's a waste of money.

Those sound like relatively easy fixes and the kids would love the space.
Derick Wrote:you just found a way to make this as unattractive as possible. total boner killer

Sorry. I can tell you I am wearing a Winnipeg Hydro tshirt that is about as old as I am and see through make it better?
I've got to get going on my shredding. I'll talk to you guys later.
ghost stories are boring to me. Ghosts do not interest me at all.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you just found a way to make this as unattractive as possible. total boner killer

Sorry. I can tell you I am wearing a Winnipeg Hydro tshirt that is about as old as I am and see through make it better?
:worthlesswopics:
LeNeve Wrote:ghost stories are boring to me. Ghosts do not interest me at all.
Joe loves this stuff. I don't believe any of it.
old peoples houses = mothballs and piss
LeNeve Wrote:ghost stories are boring to me. Ghosts do not interest me at all.
^^this Confusedad:
people never make a long story short.
LeNeve Wrote:people never make a long story short.
They should make a rule, if a caller says this, hang-up.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:people never make a long story short.
They should make a rule, if a caller says this, hang-up.

yep
I'm trying to find out from Bell why my internet barely works at night.....they are dumb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24