Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, December 16, 2010 - One more week of work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JIW was singned on as himself, If anyone it was IB.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:There was a dude on the Ustream that said there was a chick on here that looked like a dude? I can't figure out who the hell he is talking about??

There are no chicks on DBN that look like dudes. He might have been talking about that chick on the show today.

He was pretty clear that it was a chick from DBN.
Joe Wrote::flame:

People should not send technical problems to me and then question my answers!

- Email problem question answered after 30 mins of checking it out.
- User does not like my answer and insists I'm wrong.
- 4 Fucking hours later after consulting with my team and performing tons if diagnoistic tests I wind up being RIGHT! :flame:

Anyone else want to spend $450 on doubting me? :douche:

I really only doubt your taste in hockey teams, music and SUV's, besides that I would trust anything you say.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:There was a dude on the Ustream that said there was a chick on here that looked like a dude? I can't figure out who the hell he is talking about??

There are no chicks on DBN that look like dudes. He might have been talking about that chick on the show today.

He was pretty clear that it was a chick from DBN.
i can name all the chics on dbn

- 4 Fucking hours later after consulting with my team and performing tons if diagnoistic tests I wind up being RIGHT! :flame:

Confusedhock:
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I saw something on tv yesterday, that said Pennsylvania has 70 breweries. I don't remember what I was watching.
American Pickers?
Yes it was. I was watching that too.
Derick Wrote:just got pack. we went to a persian resteraunt. persian women are hot
persian rugs
Is this a true thing Pete?

"In the wifes handbook they must obey thy husband and take it in the ass twice a week its in chapter two verse 31"
LeNeve Wrote:Is this a true thing Pete?

"In the wifes handbook they must obey thy husband and take it in the ass twice a week its in chapter two verse 31"

yes. You are allowed to bank those two ass visits and maybe take 3 in one week and one in another though.
Pete Nice Wrote:

yes. You are allowed to bank those two ass visits and maybe take 3 in one week and one in another though.
Too many ass visits per week can cause blown seals though.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

blown seals are bad, hard to replace
Pete Nice Wrote:

I really only doubt your taste in hockey teams, music and SUV's, besides that I would trust anything you say.
Well thank you.

There it is. Got Tool in the CD player and a FLyers sticker on the back!
:flyers:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

a bakers dozen
Chip.. I have found the ultimate picture of me if you want to post that link... I'll even PM you the pictures and you can choose which one I post.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Well thank you.

There it is. Got Tool in the CD player and a FLyers sticker on the back!

If you drive that blueberry to my St. Pat's party you are not allowed to park in front of my house.....or on my street..... You can park in a parking lot up the street and I will have Derick pick you up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30