Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, December 16, 2010 - One more week of work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I've been part of 3 weddings, and I hope no more
my wedding ring never gets worn, unless I leave the house with my wife. the thing looks brand new
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Everybody loves Budweiser? Really? I have no real friends who actually like Budweiser.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

[Image: cup.jpg]

Leneve was the last person that I knew that drank Bud.

I can't stand it AT ALL now, and I'm kind of turning into a snobby dick to everyone that drinks it, which is everyone I know actually.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Everybody loves Budweiser? Really? I have no real friends who actually like Budweiser.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

[Image: cup.jpg]

Leneve was the last person that I knew that drank Bud.

I can't stand it AT ALL now, and I'm kind of turning into a snobby dick to everyone that drinks it, which is everyone I know actually.
:high5: good to hear
Brampton Wrote:my wedding ring never gets worn, unless I leave the house with my wife. the thing looks brand new

I used to have some brass knuckles, I never wore them though.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'll drink Bud Light :boobs:
:zipit:

:wink: I don't like the flavored, or lager beers... :barf:
you should try something local, you'll like it way better.....its not watered down or processed with extra grains to filter out the taste

Philadelphia Brewing Company or Victory Brewing are int hat area.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so.....it doesn't get you fired up? :poke:

Not even a little... Those are the voices of disgusting truck drivers that call in.... :barf:
I'd love for them to do market research to see what truck drivers listen to. with graphs and charts, also by time of day.

No, no you wouldn't.... The vast majority of truck drivers that I encounter are.. Dirty, scuzzy, barely able to follow simple instruction, can't follow a gps, confuse easy, fugly, gross, NOT smarter than a 5th grader, dim-witted, stupid, smelly, funky... just to describe a few...
its been 3.5 years, and I still feel weird wearing my wedding ring.....I hate jewelry
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Then drink Miller light, I bet you feel better afterwards. Please Iva, for us.....for me......
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so.....it doesn't get you fired up? :poke:

Not even a little... Those are the voices of disgusting truck drivers that call in.... :barf:
I'd love for them to do market research to see what truck drivers listen to. with graphs and charts, also by time of day.

No, no you wouldn't.... The vast majority of truck drivers that I encounter are.. Dirty, scuzzy, barely able to follow simple instruction, can't follow a gps, confuse easy, fugly, gross, NOT smarter than a 5th grader, dim-witted, stupid, smelly, funky... just to describe a few...
No seriously, I think the info would be very interesting and would be a great guide for normal people to not listen to these same shows
I saw something on tv yesterday, that said Pennsylvania has 70 breweries. I don't remember what I was watching.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone see the movie "the town"?

any good?

Who's in it? I might have seen part of it.
Ben Affleck, John Hamm, guy from hurt locker

Ok, I have heard about that, not seen it yet. Supposedly, it's a decent flick. A-Team is out, have you seen that yet?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Then drink Miller light, I bet you feel better afterwards. Please Iva, for us.....for me......
Or coors light.....anything but Bud
I have seen to many Guy's missing their ring finger, to wear a ring in my line of work! I only wear mine when we go out on the town.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone see the movie "the town"?

any good?

Who's in it? I might have seen part of it.
Ben Affleck, John Hamm, guy from hurt locker

Ok, I have heard about that, not seen it yet. Supposedly, it's a decent flick. A-Team is out, have you seen that yet?
I have no interest to see A-team.....it looks ridiculous.

If it were on tv, I might watch it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30