Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, December 16, 2010 - One more week of work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Donginator Wrote:My boss that hired me at my current job back in 2005, left in August to work for a competitor, he kept me updated with his plans, but we also had our issues. He gets drunk a lot and I can't trust him. We are meeting for lunch on Monday, he wants to offer me a position for at his current place. what do you guys think?

Do it. Sounds better than your current job, maybe. You don't have to trust him, but a drunk boss you can fuck over and climb above him eventually.
Rich.....you don't need to get her anything.....don't be scared
Brampton Wrote:the only reason people get pit stains on white shirts is because they use excess deoderant

I've never seen anyone that wasn't fat have pit stains. I could work all day in a 115 degree shop with a white t shirt and never get them.
Donginator Wrote:My boss that hired me at my current job back in 2005, left in August to work for a competitor, he kept me updated with his plans, but we also had our issues. He gets drunk a lot and I can't trust him. We are meeting for lunch on Monday, he wants to offer me a position for at his current place. what do you guys think?

How does that place rate compared to where you are at now???? If he fucks up, is it a place you could /would want to stay with?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the only reason people get pit stains on white shirts is because they use excess deoderant

I've never seen anyone that wasn't fat have pit stains. I could work all day in a 115 degree shop with a white t shirt and never get them.
what it is is deoderant seeping into the material. People who use the powder stick deoderant will get it as opposed to gel stick
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedad: I get them
Brampton Wrote:
If he dicks you around, I'd beware......but if he's a good boss than hear him out....always keep your options open.

If its a step up from where you are, then be open to change
good advice.. Thanks

Things have sucked at my current place since he left, when he was here I did good work for him & he rewarded me
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

uh oh Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:

Better Money, Benefits, and chances to advance?

maybe 3 out of 3, definitely 2 out of 3

will know more Monday when we talk, not sure how the benefits will be
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
If he dicks you around, I'd beware......but if he's a good boss than hear him out....always keep your options open.

If its a step up from where you are, then be open to change
good advice.. Thanks

Things have sucked at my current place since he left, when he was here I did good work for him & he rewarded me
plus if it helps you and your girlfriend financially, how can it hurt?
digital picture frames are so underrated.......moms love those
JIU is a mega one upper I think.
spots ustreaming <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/covinoandrichshow">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/covinoandrichshow</a><!-- m -->
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

uh oh Confusedhock:

Yup... Back to the treadmill
LeNeve Wrote:JIU is a mega one upper I think.
him and @Pete should battle :poke: :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30