Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:no. who does such a thing?
You've never heard of a PB and banana sandwich?!?!
yes i have. but who are those people? those strange strange people
Probably the same people that like applesauce.

I like applesauce.
But no way in hell am I ruining a PB&J with a banana.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:[

Do you ever put bananas on your sangweeches?
no. who does such a thing?
You've never heard of a PB and banana sandwich?!?!
yes i have. but who are those people? those strange strange people

I don't mix foods... so bananas don't go on my PB sandwiches. I don't even eat PB & J sangweeches. I just asked the question.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If we lost WWII, Germany would have taken Europe, but they never would have gotten to North America, not enough people and machinery. Europe would have constantly been at war with itself as Germany would have had to constatnly be fighting rebels.
well we know they were in subs along the eastern seaboard, but if they won, that would have included winning against USSR.

I agree that there would have been a lot of rebel fighting, but if they could have taken over, how long would that have lasted?

I can't see it lasting more than 10 years. Japan would have owner China, indochina and all the islands in the pacific, but I doubt they would have taken Australia.
I think at the time, it could of lasted much longer but nowadays with there being the UN you couldn't pull it off

:roflmao:
The "un", un-nazied the world.
Peanut butter and Banana is a good , but not with jam
PB and banana sandwiches are awesome, you're all weird.
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't mix foods... so bananas don't go on my PB sandwiches. I don't even eat PB & J sangweeches. I just asked the question.

If you don't mix foods you wouldn't have ever had PB&J.
Brampton Wrote:Peanut butter and Banana is a good , but not with jam
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:PB and banana sandwiches are awesome, you're all weird.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't mix foods... so bananas don't go on my PB sandwiches. I don't even eat PB & J sangweeches. I just asked the question.

I tried it once... didn't like it. I didn't start eating egg salad sandwiches until last year and I didn't do it by choice. We went on a hike with some friends and she packed us lunch and I was forced to eat it.
My friend met this dude online, he lives in Australia.... She's decided she's moving down south. They've never met only talked online. I don't know what to do. I support her in her decision but she's better off living in Canada.
Nussie_T Wrote:My friend met this dude online, he lives in Australia.... She's decided she's moving down south. They've never met only talked online. I don't know what to do. I support her in her decision but she's better off living in Canada.
Youre friend is dumb.....doesnt' she know all australians are thieves and criminals
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I tried it once... didn't like it. I didn't start eating egg salad sandwiches until last year and I didn't do it by choice. We went on a hike with some friends and she packed us lunch and I was forced to eat it.

Egg salad sandwiches are foods that are mixed.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:What would prosports be like, if women were the dominant athletes?

short answer - boring

They are the dominant pie makers though...
one in particular

Who would that be?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:What would prosports be like, if women were the dominant athletes?

short answer - boring

They are the dominant pie makers though...
one in particular

Who would that be?
:zipit:
Nussie_T Wrote:My friend met this dude online, he lives in Australia.... She's decided she's moving down south. They've never met only talked online. I don't know what to do. I support her in her decision but she's better off living in Canada.

Down South where? Australia or Texas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24