Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I have a question, would any of you guys wear a pair of cashmere gloves? I'm not talking about leather gloves lined w/cashmere.....just plain soft cashmere gloves or is that kind of gay????
i dont think so. I have merino wool gloves, hat, and scarf

Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend.... :homo:
Wtf does having good quality clothes have to do with not having a girlfriend. last time i checked girls like a guy that knows how to dress
I guess you don't know how to dress then :poke:
Brampton Wrote:listen, I drink redbull and Vodka, with just enough redbull for coloring......You gotta know when to say when

:duh:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks...

Just a quick update.

Sarah had a small procedure done yesterday. Got rid of some benign masses so she doesn't have to have samples taken every year. Went better than any surgery I've ever seen. The only pain she felt was removing the tape.

My sister is here for a visit. I saw her yesterday for the first time in over 5 years. Amazing how much more grown up she looks and acts at 21 than at 16. Though she's the farthest thing from a party girl. Very smart.

Dallas still sucks but I still have to watch them every week.

Vick deserves most of the hits he takes. Protecting a running QB is bullshit. I say the same thing when Romo runs with the ball. When they tuck it to run, they should get no different rules than a running back. Complaining about it makes Andy Reid look like a first class douche.

I'm going to beat Brampton this week to go to the finals where I will beat Pete Nice (assuming he wins) and win my 2nd DBN Fantasy Championship.

And Hockey still sucks.

Glad to hear things went good with your wifey! :high5:

Haha.
All I read there was...

Blah, blah, blah.

And I still suck.
WyoIan Wrote:When I had glasses I couldn't read in a car. Since I had LASIK I haven't had any problems reading in vehicles.

I want to get that done. How do you like it?
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I have a question, would any of you guys wear a pair of cashmere gloves? I'm not talking about leather gloves lined w/cashmere.....just plain soft cashmere gloves or is that kind of gay????

Gay..... very, very Gay
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont think so. I have merino wool gloves, hat, and scarf

Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend.... :homo:
Wtf does having good quality clothes have to do with not having a girlfriend. last time i checked girls like a guy that knows how to dress

Not if they look like they were dressed by a gay guy.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete that is cool....That's crazy that it goes up and down, but the car sits on it's side...you know what I mean...like just one side of it....Love it!!!!

If you and Bubba ever come visit we will ride them both.

That would be fun!!! Pitts is really a pretty city, that's the first time I ever saw it. I didn't realize all the water around it.

You guys would have SO MUCH fun if you came out here in the Spring, like May, for a 3 day weekend. I know you would love it.
gloves and hat. scarf matches the hat
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:When I had glasses I couldn't read in a car. Since I had LASIK I haven't had any problems reading in vehicles.

LOVE it, best 4 grand I ever spent. I did it in 03', it doesn't cost nearly that much now. I only had a few weeks at the beginning where it was kinda hard to drive at night, because all the headlights were super bright...I mean the reflections off of the delineator posts looked like headlights..but no more problems and I wish i could have done it earlier.
Derick, they actually LOOK like a man's glove...., his were all soft, no ribbing or fold down band. Those things make them look like men's gloves....his had no of that...just soft
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

LOVE it, best 4 grand I ever spent. I did it in 03', it doesn't cost nearly that much now. I only had a few weeks at the beginning where it was kinda hard to drive at night, because all the headlights were super bright...I mean the reflections off of the delineator posts looked like headlights..but no more problems and I wish i could have done it earlier.

Dang... I need a score another job and get some money saved up!

I say absolutely NO!!!!
What if women knew how to operate toilet seats?!?!
WyoIan Wrote:What if Black people had made white people slaves.

I have several things I could say about this but I would not want them to be misconstrued as racism.
WyoIan Wrote:What if women knew how to operate toilet seats?!?!

Too many moving parts.
We have to keep it set up, and ready for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24