Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Maybe you should get back in bed and try getting out on the other side...b/c you are being very mean....just sayin (xoxoxox)
I thought I hopped aboard the positive train today????

Am I really that bad??? Confusedad:

Yep....
I think Brampton is being fine today, Brian is a negative Nancy, but Brampton is fine. And he is correct, that is a fucking dumb ass smiley.

thanks Pete :high5: ................my wife commented last night that she hasn't heard me swear once since I haven't been working
I missed "Her rump I will pump" yesterday..... fantastic!
this song is slightly Sacreligious...... :zipit:
Pete you're just mad at that smiliey....b/c of your hatred of you know what team. :wink:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whats the cost of living like? I know its gonna be less than chicago, but what am I looking at

You can get a top notch one bedroom with a view for under $800 a month, utilities included. Get a roomate and your looking at maybe $600 each for a top notch two bedroom.

Cost of living in PGH is very good, low compared to other major cities. Consistantly on the top of all the lists as far as places to live for cost of living.

View of what?

This was the view from my old apartment, 2 bedroom that now goes for $1200 a month, utilities included.

[Image: pittsburgh1.jpeg]
WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cost of living in PGH is very good, low compared to other major cities. Consistantly on the top of all the lists as far as places to live for cost of living.
So at $250K a year you would be considered a BIG baller.
yeah thats about 200,000 less than what I would be making
JDubb Wrote:I missed "Her rump I will pump" yeswterday..... fantastic!

I like it too!!!! I was singing it at the copier yesterday!
Pete Nice Wrote:You can get a top notch one bedroom with a view for under $800 a month, utilities included. Get a roomate and your looking at maybe $600 each for a top notch two bedroom.

Cost of living in PGH is very good, low compared to other major cities. Consistantly on the top of all the lists as far as places to live for cost of living.
I pay $1150 for a small attic studio apartment in a NYC suburb, with my salary I am fucking broke
Pokes28 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:View of what?

Pete's sister.
its a good view
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whats the cost of living like? I know its gonna be less than chicago, but what am I looking at

You can get a top notch one bedroom with a view for under $800 a month, utilities included. Get a roomate and your looking at maybe $600 each for a top notch two bedroom.

View of what?

This was the view from my old apartment, 2 bedroom that now goes for $1200 a month, utilities included.

that is the exact image I was thinking of :high5: .....better than looking at lake superior
Pete what is that little red car/train???
Pete Nice Wrote:This was the view from my old apartment, 2 bedroom that now goes for $1200 a month, utilities included.

This is a NIIIICE view!?!?
Iva13 Wrote:Pete what is that little red car/train???
Haven't you seen Mr. Rogers? :roflmao: :roflmao:
WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cost of living in PGH is very good, low compared to other major cities. Consistantly on the top of all the lists as far as places to live for cost of living.
So at $250K a year you would be considered a BIG baller.

Yes, without a doubt.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete what is that little red car/train???
Haven't you seen Mr. Rogers? :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have... do you get it in and go to the land of make believe??? That's exactly what it looks like!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24