Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/7/10...Wedding Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Mr. & Mrs. Rich Hoots!!!
:boobs: :boobs: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding...I'm soooo glad they are back today!!!!

I hope Derick is alright and home from the hospital...
They are live today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: Oh, :happy: it' :happy: about time!
I would also like to hear what went down during the wedding and reception. Just today and maybe tomorrow though.

Also I want to know what Covino thought about stupid gay Texas.
Crap, I have a busy day today and will probably not be able to listen much at all.

Congrat to Rich and Sara once again!
We haven't had any type of precipitation for 3 months. This is the driest it's been since the 50s, according to the old people drinking coffee in the showroom.
LeNeve Wrote:I would also like to hear what went down during the wedding and reception. Just today and maybe tomorrow though.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Jenna Presley was that chick on the show that possibly blew Rich is gonna be at a local strip club near me this Thursday...
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding...I'm soooo glad they are back today!!!!

He works there, was he there for a different reason?
LeNeve Wrote:I would also like to hear what went down during the wedding and reception. Just today and maybe tomorrow though.

Only the mechanics!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Only the mechanics!!!
I've never been there, but I do enjoy LeNeve's hate for texas......its great :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding...I'm soooo glad they are back today!!!!

He sat on a nut I think.

You can go with that, or check the end of yesterday's IST.
Chip Wrote:

He sat on a nut I think.

The hospital thinks his nut pain from yesterday is a kidney stone, he spent the night at the hospital.
We are missing a mechanic today. I notice he always goes missing on cold cloudy mornings. Probaly banging his hot wife.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

He sat on a nut I think.

The hospital thinks his nut pain from yesterday is a kidney stone, he spent the night at the hospital.
Maybe if the doctor prescribed him tubaholic so he can release his demons...j/k!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22