Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/7/10...Wedding Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never seen Pearl Harbor. Apparently they made up a bunch of stuff, like putting Doolittle at Pearl Harbor.
Tora Tora Tora is awesome. Japan and US governments got together to make it with historians.
I say if you haven't seen it, go see it.

Watch the first hour or so got so uninterested and started playing Lego Batman.... my father & brother in law & husband think it's a great movie.

Yeah. I can see it being a guy movie.
It's a lot like Blackhawk Down.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never seen Pearl Harbor. Apparently they made up a bunch of stuff, like putting Doolittle at Pearl Harbor.
Tora Tora Tora is awesome. Japan and US governments got together to make it with historians.

Watch the first hour or so got so uninterested and started playing Lego Batman.... my father & brother in law & husband think it's a great movie.

Pearl Harbour is a love story!!! Guy movie?? there is no way its a guys movie
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm talking about Tora Tora Tora, from the 70's.
It's more of a recreation then a movie.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: I can't wait to hear all about the wedding...I'm soooo glad they are back today!!!!

I hope Derick is alright and home from the hospital...

He works there, was he there for a different reason?

He sat on a nut I think.

You can go with that, or check the end of yesterday's IST.

Just got caught up on that... poor baby :roll: ... Suck it up, Derick!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Watch the first hour or so got so uninterested and started playing Lego Batman.... my father & brother in law & husband think it's a great movie.

I'm talking about Tora Tora Tora, from the 70's.
It's more of a recreation then a movie.
this thread is confusing me now Confusedad:
Well I'm on my way home. They could not find a stone but there definatly was a blockage caused by something. They think I passed the stone but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed that. Anyway 7 iv bags and 3 rounds of morphine later I get to go home. Still sore but the pain is gone
It's fucking hot in here, and it's pissing me off bad.
Derick Wrote:Well I'm on my way home. They could not find a stone but there definatly was a blockage caused by something. They think I passed the stone but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed that. Anyway 7 iv bags and 3 rounds of morphine later I get to go home. Still sore but the pain is gone

I'm glad you get to go home!!! and are feeling better.
I got hydrocodones for sale. Jk. I'll be using them
Derick Wrote:I got hydrocodones for sale. Jk. I'll be using them

:boobs: they make me speed!!!!!
how many days do you get off work Derick?
Derick Wrote:I got hydrocodones for sale. Jk. I'll be using them
:high5: :beer:
LeNeve Wrote:December 7, 1941 - A date which will live in infamy. 21 US ships were damaged.
1,177 men served on the USS Arizona, 333 survived the attack.

I really expected the old man to tell me what he remembers of that day, but nothing so far.
michaelangelo Wrote:how many days do you get off work Derick?
i talked to my boss this morning and he told me to go home, i was ready to work today. I'll be back at work tomorrow
so is someone gonna post the win/loss records for the football picks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22