Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 12/7/10...Wedding Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up Nerfherders?

You can't use that word.
Only we can use that word.
:high5:
they have the clip online.....but did anyone notice Donald Trumps hair getting blown back during the game last night?
Hey Texas!!!
Brampton Wrote:they have the clip online.....but did anyone notice Donald Trumps hair getting blown back during the game last night?

I saw it on DeadSpin this morning.
If anyone missed it.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:they have the clip online.....but did anyone notice Donald Trumps hair getting blown back during the game last night?

I saw it on DeadSpin this morning.
If anyone missed it.
I was watching the game at that point at my inlaws, we were all laughing at that goof!!! :high5: :high5:
Someone will have to go through the football picks week by week. I am being credit for losses for the weeks that I didn't pick all the games and the percentage actually needs based off actual games picked not games played. I am being credited for a 1-15 week this past week when in reality I was 1-0.
Brampton Wrote:I'm assuming that todays show isn't live????

It is live
Hey Brampton Smile
Brampton Wrote:this sucks.....I'm at home, there are a bunch of things to do, so much, that I'm not doing anything

I have dishes that need to be washed and my car needs a good wash and wax. Get on that, will you?
Pete Nice Wrote:Someone will have to go through the football picks week by week. I am being credit for losses for the weeks that I didn't pick all the games and the percentage actually needs based off actual games picked not games played. I am being credited for a 1-15 week this past week when in reality I was 1-0.
I went through every week. got total wins, and then added the total games picked and made the percentages.

Its worse when you have the totals infront of you.....it really is
texas Wrote:Hey Brampton Smile
Congratulations on the wedding
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm assuming that todays show isn't live????

It is live
at first it sounded like a repeat, then I started paying attention....my bad
Brampton Wrote:Hey Texas!!!

Hoots!! Congratulations!!!!

Oh shit, I can't call you that anymore.. Congrats, Mrs. Davis :grin:
Sara!!!!!!!!!! Congrats...you looked beautiful!!!! I can't wait for YOU to post pics!!!!
heres the spread sheet with week by week picks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22