Dudebro Nation

Full Version: COD Black Ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:New Map pack on May 3rd, double xp weekend from May 6-9th

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.callofduty.com/intel/456">http://www.callofduty.com/intel/456</a><!-- m -->

Just when I thought the game was dying, they pull me back in!

I have not played in over a week, but only b/c I have been busy as hell, I am going to try and hop on tonight.
The new maps look like they will be awesome.
Is there a video trailer for the new maps?
BDH Wrote:So, here's something fun to try... I know Pete Nice plays a lot of combat training, so I decided to see just how far I could take it... I want some of you guys to try and we can compare... maybe set the bar a little higher, try different killstreaks to garner more kills, etc...

Alone, go to Combat Training and set it up as follows:

Time Limit: Unlimited
Score Limit: 30000
Friends: 3
Enemies: 9
Difficulty: Recruit

Set your killstreaks, weapons, perks, etc... however you want, and see how many kills you can get...

My best so far is 242, with 20 deaths. Score: 24370. Let me know what you guys get and I'll try to keep up.

I did this a few days agao and got 242 also, I forget the deaths though. I also tried it just me against one of them, and of course I got 300 kills and 30,000 points.

Before that, I read the history and my highest kill total was 249, I am pretty sure that was a 3 on 9 games with me, LeNeve and one computer player, I remember LeNeve routing me on the entire time and falling just short of 250.
I just tried this, only got 177 kills and 54 deaths. Played on firing range map. I'll try again next time I play
I managed 227/2 twice now... 113.5 kill/death ratio... might not be as high in kills, but still a damn fine fellatio ratio...
I am not sure what their post from today means, but I think Nuketown 24/7 may become a permanent part of the game???

http://www.facebook.com/codblackops

If so that would be dopealish like a Rachel Ray dish, or her phat ass....I would so bang Rachel Ray from behind....
here is the trailer to the new map pack

[youtube]U_Wz3CWYStU[/youtube]
DAMN those maps look amazing.

Hotel looks like a new Nuketown, lots of kills and fast action. There also are elevators that the player can control. Awesome.

Convoy looks dope, not sure if I like the hole in the highway, but should be a good map like the convoy map in MW.

Zoo is crazy, monorails and cages and shit, gonna be a crazy time.

Stockpile looks like a different version of the other two big snow maps BUT you can control doors and lock down a building?!?!?!? That could either be dope as fuck or dangerous. If you are on a good team, you can probably lock down that middle building and dominate the map with snipers and scopes. If you are on a bad team, you will get mowed down with fire and probably dominated.

I can't wait for these maps. I will probably spend a few days in combat training getting used to them before heading out to get owned by 12 year old in live matches.
Donginator Wrote:here is the trailer to the new map pack

[youtube]U_Wz3CWYStU[/youtube]

Damn! I can here all excited to post this video and you beat me to it.
We had several dudebros, from both forums, playing together online last night. We need to do it again, it was so much fun!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had several dudebros, from both forums, playing together online last night. We need to do it again, it was so much fun!!!

Damn I was going to sign on too.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had several dudebros, from both forums, playing together online last night. We need to do it again, it was so much fun!!!

Damn I was going to sign on too.
I was on earlier, played one round with Pete and sucked. I don't think my headphones are working....
:high5:
Yeah, we had 7 people in the party at one time. Rocklobster, mattinMN, eddie, Leneve, me, lonnie3000, duckman all were on from like 9PM to 11PM EST. It seems like people's internets don't like to play well together though, the party kept getting fucked up. IT was a blast though having 7 dudebro's chatting and shootin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12