Dudebro Nation

Full Version: COD Black Ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what are you guys getting for battery life on the controller?
I picked this up years ago, works great, when not in use make sure you unplug it

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Quick+Charge+Kit+for+Xbox+360/1672064.p?id=1218278293550&skuId=1672064">http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+- ... Id=1672064</a><!-- m -->

I got the recharghable battery that you can plug into the XBOX USB and recharge while playing. I love it, I would never go back to throw away batteries.
Xbox controllers dont have a built in power supply??
I have an idea. Once you unlock clan tags MAKE SURE to make your clan tag DBN. I will be changing mine to that tonight. Joe, LeNeve. Chris, you should also. I will hit up BDH and see if he will.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have an idea. Once you unlock clan tags MAKE SURE to make your clan tag DBN. I will be changing mine to that tonight. Joe, LeNeve. Chris, you should also. I will hit up BDH and see if he will.
awww I can't use BDDD to resemble a penis anymore, lol
Pete Nice Wrote:I have an idea. Once you unlock clan tags MAKE SURE to make your clan tag DBN. I will be changing mine to that tonight. Joe, LeNeve. Chris, you should also. I will hit up BDH and see if he will.

I think I unlocked clan tags last night. What do clan tags do anyway? Whats the purpose?
LeNeve Wrote:

I think I unlocked clan tags last night. What do clan tags do anyway? Whats the purpose?

You can join a klan now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You can join a klan now.

finally. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:

So people know who you rep ninja!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So people know who you rep ninja!!!!

Go ninja, go ninja, GO!

[youtube]R_K6971WmAs[/youtube]
Gun Chart

[Image: black-ops-weapons-damage-chart.jpg]
I was having an awesome last game, but my girlfriend in the next room turned on a heater that makes the fuse blow, and my last awesome game went bye bye, and any progress i made during that game.. Took over an hour to gain back where I was in that game, just needed to vent, now time to go get under 6 hours of sleep again.

I miss nuketown 24/7, that was fun
I have another friend that is playing online now too. Hopefully he's Donginator good cause I need someone else to pick up my slack.
Just started playing on the xbox360 and I suck. I was a level 40 on the Wii, the controls are so different though.
I guess im the only one who doesnt have 360 Sad
I have been playing the shit out of Nuketown, they need to make Nuketown 24/7 a permanent thing.
It's official, gamertag eddieyourdj is now on Xbox Live!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12