Dudebro Nation

Full Version: COD Black Ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve is my xbox gamer tag, and I have black ops too.
LeNeve Wrote:LeNeve is my xbox gamer tag, and I have black ops too.
:high5: added you, I seriously played this game for almost 12 hours this weekend
Donginator Wrote:
:high5: added you, I seriously played this game for almost 12 hours this weekend

Pete and I played Friday night for a little while. We were hoping you and BDH would sign on.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Pete and I played Friday night for a little while. We were hoping you and BDH would sign on.

Yeah, we even had our headsets on and were chatting. It kicked ass.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Yeah, we even had our headsets on and were chatting. It kicked ass.
I am on Fridays evenings, but at night I am never on
after several years using a playstation controller, the xbox controller is taking some time to learn it. Not hating on it yet. I will need a few days to get it down though.

The whole system is kind of confusing actually. I'll figure it all out within a week or 2.
Is Ice Cube a character voice on this game? I swear I heard him a few times.
LeNeve Wrote:Is Ice Cube a character voice on this game? I swear I heard him a few times.

It has got to be him.
LeNeve, you will get used to the controller and eventually like it better, it fits the hand better than the PS ones and the triggers are easier to use.

I might be able to play for a bit on Thursday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. Look for me then. I am going to be home more often starting next week, I can't wait to play some games. LeNeve, you have a headset right? Do you know how to join a party or join a game someone else is playing? I like to start a party and switch on xbox live between combat training and live play. That's what Joe and I did the other night. It works out well b/c when you are getting owned by 12 year olds in live play, you can switch over to combat training for a game or two to get your confidence back up again.
The only thing I don't like about the xbox controller is the start button is in a bad place. I keep hitting it when I'm mashing buttons.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is Ice Cube a character voice on this game? I swear I heard him a few times.

It has got to be him.
It is his voice
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, you will get used to the controller and eventually like it better, it fits the hand better than the PS ones and the triggers are easier to use.

I might be able to play for a bit on Thursday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. Look for me then. I am going to be home more often starting next week, I can't wait to play some games. LeNeve, you have a headset right? Do you know how to join a party or join a game someone else is playing? I like to start a party and switch on xbox live between combat training and live play. That's what Joe and I did the other night. It works out well b/c when you are getting owned by 12 year olds in live play, you can switch over to combat training for a game or two to get your confidence back up again.

yeah it came with a headset. I do not know how to join a party, or a game someone else is playing. I haven't tried to join anyones game, but I'm sure that it will be easy enough to figure out.
what are you guys getting for battery life on the controller?
LeNeve Wrote:what are you guys getting for battery life on the controller?
I picked this up years ago, works great, when not in use make sure you unplug it

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Quick+Charge+Kit+for+Xbox+360/1672064.p?id=1218278293550&skuId=1672064">http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+- ... Id=1672064</a><!-- m -->
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what are you guys getting for battery life on the controller?
I picked this up years ago, works great, when not in use make sure you unplug it

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Quick+Charge+Kit+for+Xbox+360/1672064.p?id=1218278293550&skuId=1672064">http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+- ... Id=1672064</a><!-- m -->

I got the recharghable battery that you can plug into the XBOX USB and recharge while playing. I love it, I would never go back to throw away batteries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12