Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Nov 5 - I'm out bitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Iva13 Wrote:
seatofmypants Wrote:Yeah I have XM though, listen to it in the truck, and in the woodshop.

What do you build in the woodshop???
All kinds o stuff.

An example.............
Iva13 Wrote:
seatofmypants Wrote:Yeah I have XM though, listen to it in the truck, and in the woodshop.

I build birdhouses for my mom. in my wood shop. Which is just a bench outside with a power outlet for my saws.
seatofmypants Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

All kinds o stuff.

An example.............

Nice work!
Thanks!
Very nice...it's beautiful....you are crafty!!!!
Do you like burl wood???? also we have a huge piece of walnut in our garage....jus sayin...
bruno mars bars. :yawn:
what the hell is a burl wood?
LeNeve Wrote:bruno mars bars. :yawn:

His album is really good.
Iva13 Wrote:Do you like burl wood???? also we have a huge piece of walnut in our garage....jus sayin...
Honestly it depends on that the customer wants, and how deep they want to go into the ole pocketbook. I personally like chestnut and living in a 120 year old farm house helps pull the look off.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bruno mars bars. :yawn:

His album is really good.

I will never listen to it.
Heading to a meeting , catch you all later. And if I don't have a great weekend! :boobs: :beer: :boobs: :beer: :happy:
JDubb Wrote:Heading to a meeting , catch you all later. And if I don't have a great weekend! :boobs: :beer: :boobs: :beer: :happy:

bye JDumb
LeNeve Wrote:what the hell is a burl wood?

I bet SOMP can explain it better, but it's like ....I can't do it.....it really cool looking wood with little circles in it, or am I thinking of birds eye maple....but burl is a very nice looking wood....expensive.
what kind of beer should I get tonight?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25