Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Nov 5 - I'm out bitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
What are the EXACT instuctions to get pingchat??? I mean EXACT...like go to safari, hit this, then hit that, type in this, hit back, etc. If someone wants to do that for me I will try...my husband has made me a computer dummy b/c he does it all for me...I just figured out how to put pics on my FB....I hope I remember the next time....I suck... :?
^ haha
Iva13 Wrote:What are the EXACT instuctions to get pingchat??? I mean EXACT...like go to safari, hit this, then hit that, type in this, hit back, etc. If someone wants to do that for me I will try...my husband has made me a computer dummy b/c he does it all for me...I just figured out how to put pics on my FB....I hope I remember the next time....I suck... :?
It's an app for your phone.
Iva13 Wrote:What are the EXACT instuctions to get pingchat??? I mean EXACT...like go to safari, hit this, then hit that, type in this, hit back, etc. If someone wants to do that for me I will try...my husband has made me a computer dummy b/c he does it all for me...I just figured out how to put pics on my FB....I hope I remember the next time....I suck... :?

Go to the iPhone App Store, search for PingChat, click on it and download it to install. Once installed create a UID (User ID) and send invitations to us to join.
They lied about giving a prize to twitter followers.
JDubb Wrote:

Go to the iPhone App Store, search for PingChat, click on it and download it to install. Once installed create a UID (User ID) and send invitations to us to join.
If everyone updates their DBN profile their UID will show up under their avatar on the left.
and you work in a law office?
I tried watching Jesse Ventura's show. I couldn't get into it.
my roommate jsut sent me a message, she might be gone for another 2 months, she wants me to pack her clothes, just in case.
LeNeve Wrote:They lied about giving a prize to twitter followers.

I wonder if they will do the same with the "free" trip to Vegas?
Brian in NY Wrote:I tried watching Jesse Ventura's show. I couldn't get into it.

same here.
Derick Wrote:my roommate jsut sent me a message, she might be gone for another 2 months, she wants me to pack her clothes, just in case.

Where is she?
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my roommate jsut sent me a message, she might be gone for another 2 months, she wants me to pack her clothes, just in case.

Where is she?
taiwan
hi seatofmypants
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Where is she?
taiwan

How long has she been there? Will she be relocating, is that why she wants you to pack her thing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25