Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Nov 5 - I'm out bitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Joe Wrote:Wow. Replays kills forums.

yes it does. I'll try to bring it back to life with a little dance.

[Image: dancing1.jpg]

Yes
I'm going down town right now. I'll be back.
seatofmypants Wrote:
I was gonna post some naked Tranny pictures on here, but I saw the pinned topic and figured better of it. :beer:

You've started your weekend already, haven't you?
LeNeve Wrote:Now we can get all crazy, and start cussing, and running around all wild, since the moderators gone. :happy:
fuck, piss, cunt slut...

:boobs: :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
seatofmypants Wrote:
I was gonna post some naked Tranny pictures on here, but I saw the pinned topic and figured better of it. :beer:

not yet, but soon, really soon. :beer:
:roflmao: :roflmao: "Is a cock in the mouth so common that you fall asleep?" - Covino :roflmao: :roflmao:
seatofmypants Wrote:

Teah, that's not a good idea in the daily topics. Actually tranny pics are never good anywhere.
seatofmypants Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
seatofmypants Wrote:

not yet, but soon, really soon. :beer:

You have Sirius Mike?
Yeah I have XM though, listen to it in the truck, and in the woodshop.
The library is closed on Fridays....who ever heard of such a thing....I was so sad when I walked up all the light were out, and when I tried the door it was locked, then I saw the sign...I opened up my eyes I saw the sign...sorry got lost in song for a minute...but it said Friday: CLOSED.
seatofmypants Wrote:Yeah I have XM though, listen to it in the truck, and in the woodshop.

What do you build in the woodshop???
Iva13 Wrote:The library is closed on Fridays....who ever heard of such a thing....I was so sad when I walked up all the light were out, and when I tried the door it was locked, then I saw the sign...I opened up my eyes I saw the sign...sorry got lost in song for a minute...but it said Friday: CLOSED.

I thought they were usually closed on Monday.
seatofmypants Wrote:Yeah I have XM though, listen to it in the truck, and in the woodshop.

Check out the Covino and Rich show on XM 139 from 12 - 3.
Iva13 Wrote:

What do you build in the woodshop???

Wood stuff. :duh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25