Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
I bet Sterger has naked pics of Rich Davis.
LeNeve Wrote:I bet Sterger has naked pics of Rich Davis.
i bet there is a video
Pete Nice Wrote:I was feeling terrible this morning, like ending it all, shitty day, busy with work, why go on with life. Then I realized that Spotcenter is on at 11AM and the Covino and Rich show at noon and all of a sudden it's a great day!!!

Covino and Rich saved my life!!!!!

I was going to shoot a dog, then I remembered how much Spot loves his dog. So I didn't shoot it.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Anything fun going on here?
What is that P2P website you always mention on here? The pay one.

Is it the NZB files?
I like OneDDL.com because they combine multiple links into one for download for premium users. But for free users there are multiple links (100mb each) that is free to download but takes longer.
RLSlog.net is another site but the links are provided by the users not by the website which I don't like.
You can download the rapidshare,megaload,hotfile links for free but they take longer. I think it's worth $6 a month for high speed unlimited downloads
What do you guys use?.
Derick Wrote:
i bet there is a video

agree
Pete Nice Wrote:I was feeling terrible this morning, like ending it all, shitty day, busy with work, why go on with life. Then I realized that Spotcenter is on at 11AM and the Covino and Rich show at noon and all of a sudden it's a great day!!!

I was on a bridge looking over and ready to make the jump... And then to Heard SpotCenter.
Derick Wrote:
i bet there is a video

If I say that I don't want to see it, would that mean I'm being a negative ass hole again?

Big Fan a lot of crap went down yesterday...read the last few pages of yesterday's posts....Covino is mad at us... Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to classes tonight, and tomorrow. I hate going to them. Get off work at 5, drive 60 miles to a community college, sit and listen to a guy talk about fuel trims, and other shit I already know, for 3 hours. Then drive back home. Probaly get home close to 11 pm tonight. You get a free dinner though. Also it is all pure overtime. This two nights of school, will bring my overtime up to 15+ hours this week.

Overtime is a good thing.
BigFan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Is it the NZB files?
I like OneDDL.com because they combine multiple links into one for download for premium users. But for free users there are multiple links (100mb each) that is free to download but takes longer.
RLSlog.net is another site but the links are provided by the users not by the website which I don't like.
You can download the rapidshare,megaload,hotfile links for free but they take longer. I think it's worth $6 a month for high speed unlimited downloads
What do you guys use?.

I use Demonoid, but that's a torrent site.
Iva13 Wrote:

Big Fan a lot of crap went down yesterday...read the last few pages of yesterday's posts....Covino is mad at us... Confusedad:
What??? Tell me more!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bet there is a video

If I say that I don't want to see it, would that mean I'm being a negative ass hole again?
honestly I kinda wanna see it, I'll just mentally block out the rich davis part
Joe Wrote:

I was on a bridge looking over and ready to make the jump... And then to Heard SpotCenter.

I was driving through the middle of PA and saw a guy on a bridge, climbing over like he had decided aginst suicide. I was going to hit him with my car and knock him off the bridge anyway, but then I too heard SpotCenter

Always
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Is it the NZB files?
That doesn't sound familiar but I'm not sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36