Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta roll, you guys are being WAY to negative.

And I have a meeting.

Dick neck
Well, I know what Rich is listening to this weekend:

Quote:Neil Diamond Radio hits the air tomorrow! The limited-run channel will showcase music spanning the icon's recording career, including live songs and rarities. Plus hear Neil host a special track-by-track presentation of "Dreams," featuring interpretations of his all-time favorite rock songs. So, what is your favorite Neil Diamond tune?

Listen from Thursday, October 28 at 12 pm ET through Wednesday, November 3 at 12 pm ET on SIRIUS Ch. 3 / XM Ch. 23.
Hi Sara
Saskwatch is on fire today...

saskwatch Wrote:We all know this is what rich is going as.

[Image: EL1760-22.jpg]

:roflmao:
spot couldnt scam a young chic if he had to
My brother was born in 1985.
And of him and his friends, NONE of them would get it.
whats this text #
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never experienced VIP treatment.
i'm not sure I would like the vip treatment. i think i'm more of a down to earth normal guy to enjoy a life of peope just giving me shit and doing everything for me

I don't need people kissing my ass and acting like everything I say is right (even when it's wrong). But I'd like to experience something like... VIP at a concert with backstage access or BOX SEATS AT A RED WINGS GAME complete with yummy food.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never experienced VIP treatment.
i'm not sure I would like the vip treatment. i think i'm more of a down to earth normal guy to enjoy a life of peope just giving me shit and doing everything for me

I don't need people kissing my ass and acting like everything I say is right (even when it's wrong). But I'd like to experience something like... VIP at a concert with backstage access or BOX SEATS AT A RED WINGS GAME complete with yummy food.

Sitting in the channel 4 suite at a Wings game was pretty bad ass.
:poke:
Covino is right Rich.
Derick Wrote:whats this text #
412-267-7469
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, what options out there actually work? I sliced my toe good and have been putting Neosporin on it to help with the sting.
you can do what ever you want, if you want the sting to go away find some lidocain

:thanks:
JDubb Wrote:Negative...

saskwatch Wrote:I guess Cabela's is to white rednecks as the Nike Store is to wannabe black guys.

Confusedhock: He should eat a bowl of Spot's dicks!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hate the color red.....that is my least favorite color

Um... Miss Negative... You are gonna upset Joe with that, since this forum has a lot of red.

:poke:

Sorry, I know I was a little disappointed with so much red, but Joe works hard and I wasn't about to bitch about a color...but I hate other red things like clothes, cars, rooms, etc. I am just not a red person....

What about shades of red. I really like burgandy.
Knowing of the show is one thing.
Recognizing a genie costume and a guy in a military uniform is a totally different thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36