Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Greg Mercer Wrote:Some dude from DirecTV just called me and told me that since I've been a long-time customer that I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket and all the premium channels FOR FREEE?!?! It better be...

Make sure you get it in writing or watch your statement to keep them from screwing you over.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Another one, but funny...

saskwatch Wrote:Rich is so much more relevant. I bet him and Sara are going as the twilight couple.

Such a negative dick neck.

Yeah. If Covino were to direct new listeners to people like him, they'd think their show sucks.
Ragin Rich should call random people
Nice new Theme DBN...fuck I hope they get the new tomb design done soon..
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never experienced VIP treatment.
i'm not sure I would like the vip treatment. i think i'm more of a down to earth normal guy to enjoy a life of peope just giving me shit and doing everything for me

I don't need people kissing my ass and acting like everything I say is right (even when it's wrong). But I'd like to experience something like... VIP at a concert with backstage access or BOX SEATS AT A RED WINGS GAME complete with yummy food.

Sitting in the channel 4 suite at a Wings game was pretty bad ass.
:poke:

You are sooo mean to me Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:whats this text #

For C&R??? 412.267.7469
Chip Wrote:Ragin Rich should call random people

But in a positive way.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Some dude from DirecTV just called me and told me that since I've been a long-time customer that I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket and all the premium channels FOR FREEE?!?! It better be...

Make sure you get it in writing or watch your statement to keep them from screwing you over.

Oh I most definitely will. I think I asked the guy about 4 times exactly what they were planning on doing. I go to my account every month to look at that stuff.

I actually got the same offer before when I first signed up for the service. I think they get you when the 5 month period is up and they leave you on the premium service. You have to switch it back down to the regular package yourself. You also have to disable automatic renewal of NFL Sunday Ticket or they'll charge you for that too.
dildo_baggins Wrote:Nice new Theme DBN...fuck I hope they get the new tomb design done soon..

Thanks Dildo!
Tell them I'll hook them up.
dildo_baggins Wrote:Nice new Theme DBN...fuck I hope they get the new tomb design done soon..

Hey Dildo.
Joe Wrote:

Thanks Dildo!
Tell them I'll hook them up.

Mercer did you hear that LOL !!

When they change it, if you like it or not, don't tell them you don't like it.
Tell them you like it either way.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:WOuld his pomp fit in that hat?

Obviously he would have to cut a hole in the front for it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

Hey Dildo.

Sup JDubb, stopping by to say whats up..
and to see if you all know who I dream of genie is..
haha jk
i thought they jsut got a new site. fail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36