Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Good Morning everyone! With the exception of the NY Giants winning it was a good sports weekend in Philadelphia. :happy: :clap:

Other than that, it's Monday... :crank:
I took this pic at the grocery store this weekend. Does anyone else see it as strange???
[Image: a6cd094d-4038-daf7.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Good Morning everyone! With the exception of the NY Giants winning it was a good sports weekend in Philadelphia. :happy: :clap:

Preston & Steve are GREAT!!! b4 I got Sirius I listened to them everyday......oops I posted to the wrong post, but you get what I'm saying.. :yawn:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good Morning everyone! With the exception of the NY Giants winning it was a good sports weekend in Philadelphia. :happy: :clap:

Preston & Steve are GREAT!!! b4 I got Sirius I listened to them everyday......oops I posted to the wrong post, but you get what I'm saying.. :yawn:

I still listen every morning.
Monday already? :barf:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I took this pic at the grocery store this weekend. Does anyone else see it as strange???
omg there putting black people on boxes now.
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I took this pic at the grocery store this weekend. Does anyone else see it as strange???

First the president and now our cereal!
Derick Wrote:

Next thing you know, they're going to start letting them vote too.
What's written under the pic!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:What's written under the pic!!!

oooh yeah! Whole Grain kicks ass!

net wt. 16.4 oz :?
LeNeve Wrote:

net wt. 16.4 oz :?

Son of a.... It used to be 16.5 oz! :riot:
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/gen...o_ddos.php

Anonymous attacked Gene Simmons website and he lashed out against them. Now they are attacking it again. :roflmao:

[Image: HlPPk.png]
kiss is ratarded, gene simmons is more retarded. hate that joo..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18