Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There really is something wrong with you.
Dickneck :wink:

:roflmao:
My Grandma put on facebook, that she almost got bit by a rattlesnake. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:My Grandma put on facebook, that she almost got bit by a rattlesnake. Confusedwoot:

OMG...poor Grandma....
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My Grandma put on facebook, that she almost got bit by a rattlesnake. Confusedwoot:

OMG...poor Grandma....

I know, that must suck.
Getting forced to use something like FaceBook. Confusedwoot:
Geez, Spotcenter is hard to listen too. What a waste of an hour.
Brian in NY Wrote:Geez, Spotcenter is hard to listen too. What a waste of an hour.

Oh, look, Nancy is here already!!!!!! :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Geez, Spotcenter is hard to listen too. What a waste of an hour.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
just found out one of my aunt died of cancer yesterday. Apparently she had a full body scan earlier in the week the revealed nothing, and she died of cancer on sunday. This is what I am told, something is not right with this story
Iva13 Wrote:

I could listen to Cosmo, but I already heard the whole Eminem/Nick Cannon/Mariah Carey convo when C&R had it.
Derick Wrote:just found out one of my aunt died of cancer yesterday. Apparently she had a full body scan earlier in the week the revealed nothing, and she died of cancer on sunday. This is what I am told, something is not right with this story

Yeah, that's f'd up.
Sorry to hear that.
Derick Wrote:just found out one of my aunt died of cancer yesterday. Apparently she had a full body scan earlier in the week the revealed nothing, and she died of cancer on sunday. This is what I am told, something is not right with this story

That's a shame...sorry to hear about your Aunt...but yes, something is not right..unless the scan showed she was full of cancer and someone got the story mixed up....(my Mom does that a lot)
That's Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

OMG...poor Grandma....

I know, that must suck.

Is yours set up yet????

Tell your grandma to stay away from those awful things, LeNeve!

Swoot, that sucks. Were you close to her?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I know, that must suck.

Is yours set up yet????

Tell your grandma to stay away from those awful things, LeNeve!

Oh, uh, yeah.
No, I didn't do that yet.

And yeah, I agree, those facebook things are awful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18