Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
JDubb Wrote:16" softball is a Chicago thing, Derick?
I have played softball with a 16". You dont have to use gloves, which makes it nice for random games, work outings, etc, since not everyone has a glove
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love every ticklesack song EXCEPT this new one Rich did, weiner games. I don't like it at all. But after 100's of hits, every band has one shit song I guess. I am a huge song of the barnando songs.
This is true. I like most of the songs, but the last two I am not a fan of.

Caboose was stuck in my head this morning when I woke up for some reason.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Facebook just has too many "rules".
It's a whole new set of complications I don't want to be a part of.

I have never had any issues with facebook. I am not aware of any rules either.

Just that whole sing/relationship status stuff. And when to change it. And when to post pictures.

You don't even have to use that status, if you leave it blank, it just doesn't show up on your profile. And if you set your privacy setting correctly, only the people you want will see pictures. You can turn off the option of being tagged in other people's pics also.

Yeah but then you have to explain why to girls.
It just seems like a hastle.
And Covino proves again that he is in fact a twit.
I hate to listen to this guy talk...
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Facebook is annoying and a hassle, but I use it and I'm not sure why.

Yeah, hearing all this makes it sound like so much fun.
Between all this B.S., and the fun of growing farms, I don't know how I haven't signed up yet.

There are pictures....
Derick Wrote:
I have played softball with a 16". You dont have to use gloves, which makes it nice for random games, work outings, etc, since not everyone has a glove

Is it a big soft, rubber ball? Do you kick it?
Pokes28 Wrote:I didn't have socks and sandles. I had on flip flops jack ass.
:clap: :roflmao: :clap: :roflmao: :clap: :roflmao: :clap:
well, since i work at a car rental agency, i can shed some light on this. with the 'insurance' (we're not allowed to call it insurance) if you take the rental car place's loss damage waiver, you're only responsible for damages up to the deductible, if there is one, and it doesn't ever go on your personal insurance. many people don't have rental insurance on their personal insurance policies, although it is much much cheaper but if you get in an accident, it goes on your policy. we had someone take our coverage and write off a car and the deductible was $500, that's all they paid for the car but if you're found negligent then that could void the rental agreement and you'd be responsible for all damages.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

its bigger than a standard softball, but its not that big. Its just like a regular softball but bigger. The same softball rules apply
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never had any issues with facebook. I am not aware of any rules either.

Just that whole sing/relationship status stuff. And when to change it. And when to post pictures.

I hate all that non sense too. Very much.

I do like to hear when my grandmother fights with rattlesnakes, and I don't actually have to stay on the phone with her for an hour listening about it.

That's why there's texting. Just text her.

How do you text people that you don't have a phone number for, or you have not seen in 10 years? Or are not on the DBN BBM list?
What's a BBM list? Do people really want my phone number?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

its bigger than a standard softball, but its not that big. Its just like a regular softball but bigger. The same softball rules apply

I was just assuming, but is it the ball that's 16"?
The funny thing about the "Covino is a twit" thing. I put it up following the stupid discussion about the Confederacy and Southern pride. When Covino pretty much called everybody that tried to explain it to him an idiot, I put up that tagline.

I've been kicking around pulling it from the signature line because he's been less douchey lately. Guess it will stay for a while longer.
Greg Mercer Wrote:What's a BBM list? Do people really want my phone number?

5 seconds in, I like your song a whole lot more then the last few Ticklesack songs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18