Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Nussie_T Wrote:I think I am going to make some sugar cookies today...

How do yours turn out? I have one recipe that makes great looking sugar cookies, but the flavor is lacking. And another that tastes great, but crumbles easy and doesn't make the best cut outs.
Chip Wrote:Meanwhile, :tater: is still funny.

Actually... not really.
Chip Wrote:So I'm going to the Wings game tonight. :happy:
For free. :happy:
In a suite. :happy:
In the local NBC affiliate's suite. :happy:
Now my friend is telling me I need to dress better then jeans, a t-shirt and a hat. Wtf :bullshit:

You lucky fucking bastard!!!!!
Derick Wrote:brought to you by massengill, disposable douche, baby powder scent

Cool :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I think I am going to make some sugar cookies today...

How do yours turn out? I have one recipe that makes great looking sugar cookies, but the flavor is lacking. And another that tastes great, but crumbles easy and doesn't make the best cut outs.

They always turn out pretty good. The only issue I have is if I roll the dough out to make cut outs I do it too thin and they burn but otherwise they are good..
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Meanwhile, :tater: is still funny.

Actually... not really.

I actually thought it had run it's course before there were smilies for it.
I think it's here to stay, so I just go with it now.
Chip Wrote:So I'm going to the Wings game tonight. :happy:
For free. :happy:
In a suite. :happy:
In the local NBC affiliate's suite. :happy:
Now my friend is telling me I need to dress better then jeans, a t-shirt and a hat. Wtf :bullshit:

You lucky fucking bastard!!!!!

I wasn't even going to wear my Flyer hat, I was going to wear my Tiger hat. Now I don't think they want me to wear a hat. Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I just saw an ad for Graco paint sprayer. Joe you might want to check into one of those and finish that deck
I finished painting my deck yesterday.

How long did that take you?
:nothingtoadd:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I just saw an ad for Graco paint sprayer. Joe you might want to check into one of those and finish that deck

A lot less time than Joe. I started it in August.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just got done talking to a nurse chic, I see her all the time, figured it was time to talk to her

:high5: Goood for youuuuu!!!
go fuck your scarasm

Confusedad: But there was no sarcasm intended. I am sad now.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

A lot less time than Joe. I started it in August.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A ton of my posts were altered to say really stupid stuff if they weren't deleted completely. All because 2 individuals thought it was funny. Funny once in a while, maybe, but not all the time. They really got carried away with it, and I got tired of it.

Meanwhile, :tater: is still funny.

Meh
here's one for you...

determining the amount of bacteria on a tissue sample based on the 16s subunit of RNA using RT-PCR
Derick Wrote:here's one for you...

determining the amount of bacteria on a tissue sample based on the 16s subunit of RNA using RT-PCR

My cats breath smells like cat food...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27