Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is there really that much hatred for tomb? Can't we just all get along???

Until you have had many of your posts changed to something stupid or deleted, you just have no idea.
I'm king of the gays in Arkansas

Kind of like that.

Except without the quotes, the original post would have been changed. But that's all old news. When it comes to TOMB, making fun of JIW is really all that amuses me anymore. There are good peeps there, they just have not been exposed to the awesomeness that it DBN yet b/c JIW keeps deleting DBN members posts, even if they don't mention DBN.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's pick out an appropriate sponsor for someone else's avatar!!!

Eddie's should be for tooth implants. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Arkansas people have no teeth....
We took family pictures over a week ago and I really want to see what they look like... I think the photographer is just really lazy.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's pick out an appropriate sponsor for someone else's avatar!!!

Eddie's should be for tooth implants. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Arkansas people have no teeth....
We invented the TOOTHbrush because it should be called a teethbrush!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Hey... :yawn: I am so busy right now and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! too early to be this busy.

Every time your posts come up I stop and am like "Who's the hottie" then I remember Iva changed her picture and is lookin all hot in the new one. :kissass:
Wow Pete... That was some great ass kissing there.
Pokes28 Wrote:Wow Pete... That was some great ass kissing there.
heyzues is getting deep in here

Ha I thought the same thing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:David Arquette and Courteney Cox have split after 11 years together.

She's a cougar
JDubb Wrote:Good day, I say good day. Just getting here, did someone new breakup with Derick or did I miss anything interesting here?

Not yet.

Do you disagree?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Esquire mag says that Minka Kelly is the sexist woman alive:

[Image: 5241_81a1ce200c510b9b78351fb79b347391.jpg]

Sexiest? No Top 50, definite LEE. She is hot.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:DBN 72. TOMB 7. Lame
Is there really that much hatred for tomb? Can't we just all get along???
I don't have an issue with anyone there.I just talk shit about TOMB because it never works, and if it does then you'll probably get spyware or viruses.It pisses me off that they still tell people to go there when they know what is going on.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey... :yawn: I am so busy right now and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! too early to be this busy.

Every time your posts come up I stop and am like "Who's the hottie" then I remember Iva changed her picture and is lookin all hot in the new one. :kissass:

Niiice ass kissing there.
Confusedhock: Talking about Sterger right now!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27