Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:Plus there is no verizon store here. I have to travel 60 miles to Garden City. Which I hate so much, that I would rather be without a phone.

Call them... *611. Tell them new phone or you will dump them as your provider (or somethign like that)
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been together forever...that's a good one....but they were both famous when they met ...but you get a point anyway :wink:

Iva is DBN famous and she and Boe have been together forever. There is a good one.

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:
pete is being a huge kiss ass today
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Plus there is no verizon store here. I have to travel 60 miles to Garden City. Which I hate so much, that I would rather be without a phone.

You know you can mail it in, just call customer service.

I hate calling customer service too. I'll have my wife check into that though.

Stop being a Lazy Larry.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I may be the skinniest, laziest person on the planet.
i'm bored
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm a broke ass sucka.

Join the club, my bonus check is about 30% of my yearly pay, guess what I haven't gotten?

I hope I can join your club for free. I can't cover membership costs otherwise.
Derick Wrote:pete is being a huge kiss ass today

Puckering Pete
Derick Wrote:i'm bored

this
The latest eyeglasses commercial on sirius, where they sing a word after the announcer says it. I fucking hate that commercial too.

I hope they go bankrupt. Then get murdered carrying their personal belongings out of their foreclosed office.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been together forever...that's a good one....but they were both famous when they met ...but you get a point anyway :wink:

Iva is DBN famous and she and Boe have been together forever. There is a good one.

Thanks Pete... :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish the bank had more stuff for me to help repossess.

I watched that Repo Men movie... fucking weird. They repossess your organs if you don't pay for them.

I saw that too. I thought it was pretty dumb.
But I did not see the twist coming at the end.
Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:

Wtf
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:

Wtf

They have a coule dumb techs I think. They are always on the Ford message board with amatuer questions.
WILLIAM REUTZEL
Allegheny Ford Truck Sales, In
Pittsburgh, PA
what kind of driveability/concerns has anyone experienced and then found damaged/loose crank tone ring? any other way too verify or see tone ring itself wothout pulling oil pan? Ant help would bve appreciated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27