Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-29-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Confusedhock: Spot is on Cocks w/ P saying he can last and hour and 20 minutes in the sack. He is also describing how he will wake up in the middle of the night, nudges her, and gets it on... I am shocked. I thought he was still a virgin.

I am also scared that he is on that show giving out dating advice....
Spot - "the woman grinds and I thrust." :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot - "the woman grinds and I thrust." :barf:

I mean... Confusedheepbagger:
His woman refers to him as a "toe curler".... Do we believe this? Reeeeallllllly?
LeNeve Wrote:The burrito lady just asked for my phone number. :?
Maybe she wants your burrito. :doggystyle: :j/k:
Spot - "i know the proper moves to let her finish first"...

For a guy with supposedly limited dating experience.. He talks like he's Rich or Covino. I think they rubbed off on him
Quote:
Quote:Iva13 wrote :

You know what...you are not positive that's what....I found several things I liked about todays show...so there... Confusedlap:

I agree with Iva. I liked the Tony Danza interview. I did not like that singer dude, but I thought his arrogance was funny. Crazy chicks? Can't go wrong with that topic.
Just caught Tony on the replay. He's such a nice guy that it would be hard for him to give a bad interview.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:There's a company about 30 miles from where I live that installs solar and wind power systems. They tie them into the power grid too so you can get paid by the power company when you backfeed the grid.

EXACTLY what I plan on doing. Are they reasonably priced? Got a website?
I can't remember the name. I'll try to find out and post the info.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: Spot is on Cocks w/ P saying he can last and hour and 20 minutes in the sack. He is also describing how he will wake up in the middle of the night, nudges her, and gets it on... I am shocked. I thought he was still a virgin.

I am also scared that he is on that show giving out dating advice....

He is still a virgin.
He thinks he can make up stories like that and people will think he's telling the truth.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:There's a company about 30 miles from where I live that installs solar and wind power systems. They tie them into the power grid too so you can get paid by the power company when you backfeed the grid.

EXACTLY what I plan on doing. Are they reasonably priced? Got a website?

Website?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have no idea who this guy is they are talking too but he is very arrogant.

he is getting on my nerves.

Thought DBN was supposed to be on top of shit. you guys sound way out of the loop. Gettin old?

ps...eat one Brampton.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't consider Beastie Boys as hip hop.

Then you'd be wrong. Unless you're talking bout their last few cd's which are more rap/rock experimental.

Check # 27 <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://stereogum.com/24391/vh1s_100_greatest_hiphop_songs-2/list/">http://stereogum.com/24391/vh1s_100_gre ... gs-2/list/</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have no idea who this guy is they are talking too but he is very arrogant.

Thought DBN was supposed to be on top of shit. you guys sound way out of the loop. Gettin old?

ps...eat one Brampton.
I don't know why I'm getting attacked here??????
Wtf
Brampton Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ps...eat one Brampton.
I don't know why I'm getting attacked here??????
Wtf

It was your turnBig Grin
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ps...eat one Brampton.

Do we have to watch American Idol to be on top of shit? I knew who this was guy was but I didn't care. I'm out growing the Hits 1 format.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18