Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-29-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate this topic.

on the chappelle show one time. Dave chappeles son told dave that nick cannon was funnier than him. Thats where I know the guy from.

So they're not on tomorrow?
Sweet. No more Nick Cannon shit.
Wait, they won't replay today, will they?
todays show gets 2 handicapped thumbs down.
Bye JDubb
LeNeve Wrote:todays show gets 2 handicapped thumbs down.

Not even handi-capable?

You know what...you are not positive that's what....I found several things I liked about todays show...so there... Confusedlap:
Iva13 Wrote:

You know what...you are not positive that's what....I found several things I liked about todays show...so there... Confusedlap:
I didn't hear anything I disliked.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster and I have over 17,000 Covino and Rich related posts on DBN, where is our recognition?

Haters
15,000 of Beckster's posts consist of this: :finger: and Confusedlap:

They do not!! That icon hasn't been around that long.. maybe 2,000 posts
Iva13 Wrote:

I agree with Iva. I liked the Tony Danza interview. I did not like that singer dude, but I thought his arrogance was funny. Crazy chicks? Can't go wrong with that topic.
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: That's for Pete and IBG!!!!!! Now Robert pick something you liked about today's show....please.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: :boobs: That's for Pete and IBG!!!!!! Now Robert pick something you liked about today's show....please.... :boobs:

Tony Danza was good. He always has interesting things to say, and he seems pretty smart. His voice does not get on my nerves either.

I will take back one handicapped thumb.
I really like the glistening cake horn sound too.
LeNeve Wrote:I really like the glistening cake horn sound too.

There you go....good job...I knew you could think of something.
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: :boobs: That's for Pete and IBG!!!!!! Now Robert pick something you liked about today's show....please.... :boobs:
I should probably mention that it's because I haven't listened to the show since April.
i bleed green Wrote:
I should probably mention that it's because I haven't listened to the show since April.

That's alright you were still positive!!! :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I agree with Iva. I liked the Tony Danza interview. I did not like that singer dude, but I thought his arrogance was funny. Crazy chicks? Can't go wrong with that topic.

I wish I hadn't missed that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18