Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-29-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't consider Beastie Boys as hip hop.

Neither would I but I do like them a lot. Do the Beastie Boys fit better on Friday?

I like them also and I do think they would fit better on Friday.
So watcha watcha watcha want???
The glistening cake horn is my favorite horn of all time.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:He said he likes to haul flatbeds, because there's more work to do.

There is also more money in flat decking than in vans.

Right, and vans are usually driven by morons who don't even know north from east.
I am so sick of the old school wrestling references (BDH excluded).
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Do I need to get a generator? I always wanted to get one for the zombie invasion, but it has never been a priority. I want a gas one and then also I want one in my basement hooked up to me home electric, that can be charged by riding a stationary bike, you know, in case the zombie apocalypse outlasts available gasoline.
Solar panels, deep cycle battery bank, and an inverter will work better than a stationary bike. Or you could use the stationary bike to help charge the batteries.

I have been tracking solar panels for a while now. I am waiting for the price to drop and the government assistance in buying them to go up more, as it is projected to do, so that I can get a full set on my roof for under $1000. Once it hits that point, I am in. I get emails on it though.
That and residential sized wind turbines.

:roflmao: :roflmao: we must think alike b/c I also have been tracking those and probably will get one on my roof withing the next 2 years.

:taterpie:
i got suckered into a free lunch by having to listen to a boring research talk. now I have no supplies and have nothing to do this afternoon :Flaming:
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: we must think alike b/c I also have been tracking those and probably will get one on my roof withing the next 2 years.

:finger:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:That and residential sized wind turbines.

:roflmao: :roflmao: we must think alike b/c I also have been tracking those and probably will get one on my roof withing the next 2 years.

There's a company about 30 miles from where I live that installs solar and wind power systems. They tie them into the power grid too so you can get paid by the power company when you backfeed the grid.
Derick Wrote:i got suckered into a free lunch by having to listen to a boring research talk. now I have no supplies and have nothing to do this afternoon :Flaming:

You can post a bunch, and keep me entertained.
JDubb Wrote:I am so sick of the old school wrestling references.
:high5:
Can a yard rake do major damage to a truck???
It's not always a chick that goes crazy, I went on a couple of dates with this dude and I met a few of his friends... and one of his dudes kept calling & stalking me. He even sent me an email to tell me he was going to tell Jim that I cheated on him and that he is going to make me feel the way I made his friend feel... He found me on FB about 2 years ago, he started all over again. I had to block him.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Can a yard rake do major damage to a truck???

It will kill the paint job for sure.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Can a yard rake do major damage to a truck???

Is it metal????
what did dicky just say? ummm.... Jenn Sterger?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18