Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday September 24 2010. Bargain Bin time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm listening to the bargain bin on local am radio this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm listening to the bargain bin on local am radio this morning.

Sounds like a Kansas thing.
Everybody is on vacation, so today I am the king of the shop. I get to listen to what I want all day, it's payday, and I was pleasantly surprised by my wombat wallpaper, that I forgot I put on my pc yesterday. :high5:

Today is starting off great. It is 57 degrees. Perfect morning so far.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is on vacation, so today I am the king of the shop. I get to listen to what I want all day, it's payday, and I was pleasantly surprised by my wombat wallpaper, that I forgot I put on my pc yesterday. :high5:

Today is starting off great. It is 57 degrees. Perfect morning so far.

Start learning Wordpress so I have someoen else that can update the site.
Joe In PA Wrote:

It probaly is. Very popular show on Friday mornings.

This just in. 2 leather harley davidson jackets. 150 bucks. one jeff gordon jacket 50 bucks.

30 gallon aquarium fully equiped 50 dollars.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

This just in. 2 leather harley davidson jackets. 150 bucks. one jeff gordon jacket 50 bucks.

Richard and Sal calling in and asking if they can jizz in the hosts moustache...........
So does anyone think that the chick on bubba had the rapper blipblop in her flimflam?
Yesterday was the last day in the 90s here. Rain & mid 80s today & mid 70s in a few days. It's about time that summer ended. We def. have all 4 seasons in their entirety here!!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Richard and Sal calling in and asking if they can jizz in the hosts moustache...........

I wish. That would be hilarious. They don't use call screeners. You call they answer, you are on the air immediately. You should call and fuck with them so I can laugh. 620-356-1420
Brampton Wrote:So does anyone think that the chick on bubba had the rapper blipblop in her flimflam?

Bubba? I have no idea.
But Bobby Clarke is from Flin Flon.
Brampton Wrote:So does anyone think that the chick on bubba had the rapper blipblop in her flimflam?
:roflmao: :clap:

oh yeah. Chicks that call into bubba are down for stuff like that for sure.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Sounds like a Kansas thing.

I wish. That would be hilarious. They don't use call screeners. You call they answer, you are on the air immediately. You should call and fuck with them so I can laugh. 620-356-1420

If I wasn't at work, I'd be all over that.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The sponsor for the bargain bin is ricks lumber yard, and the special of the day is some sort of paint stripper. I want to call in and ask how much for the stripper, and take it in that direction. Voices are very recognizable here though. That could get me kicked out of town.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16