Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday September 24 2010. Bargain Bin time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: petenice2b.jpg]
[Image: brampton_sign.jpg]
Rich was feeling Confusedwoot: because he mixed all that crap together. Stick to one drink and you are usually fine, I feel like crap once I start mixing booze.
JDubb Wrote:Rich was feeling Confusedwoot: because he mixed all that crap together. Stick to one drink and you are usually fine, I feel like crap once I start mixing booze.

definately.
Have a great weekend people, catch you all next week!
JDubb Wrote:Rich was feeling Confusedwoot: because he mixed all that crap together. Stick to one drink and you are usually fine, I feel like crap once I start mixing booze.

definately.
That's pretty much how I am.
If it's just beer, I'm in the clear.
If it's just wine, I'll be fine.
JDubb Wrote:Have a great weekend people, catch you all next week!
You do the same Dubb.
bubba is a replay from 2 years ago. Lame
Facebook is slow as shit on this wifi here.
I should really go grocery shopping. I've invited a bunch of people over to my house to watch the football game.
Nussie_T Wrote:I should really go grocery shopping. I've invited a bunch of people over to my house to watch the football game.
still waiting......
[Image: 1254783103-2010_BRAMPTON_CANADETTES_Medallion_Logo.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I should really go grocery shopping. I've invited a bunch of people over to my house to watch the football game.
still waiting......

You will be waiting for a long time because I wish that bitch onto no one.
the keifer Wrote:
That's pretty much how I am.
If it's just beer, I'm in the clear.
If it's just wine, I'll be fine.

Liquor before beer, never fear.
Beer before liquor, never sicker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16