Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday September 24 2010. Bargain Bin time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's. I an so pumped for a 90's rock Friday. I'm already listening to lithium to be in the proper frame of mind for The Show.

I'm going to do this too.

F-ing Green Day. Do they get paid extra for playing Green Day and the Chili Peppers?
I think something crawled up Derick's ass and died.
Nussie_T Wrote:I think something crawled up Derick's ass and died.

Is that what I smell?
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's. I an so pumped for a 90's rock Friday. I'm already listening to lithium to be in the proper frame of mind for The Show.

I changed my mind. They are playing some doo doo music this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I changed my mind. They are playing some doo doo music this morning.

:whomo:
Wtf
Derick Wrote:you should also change the right side. Should our forum be on top of the c&r info. Plus do we really need the C&r info?

I'm having an issue with the menus. I need links to the forum at the top and I don't see that option with this Theme. I'm going to work on that tonight.
Derick Wrote:you should also change the right side. Should our forum be on top of the c&r info. Plus do we really need the C&r info?

C&R stuff fills empty spaces for now.
i need to do some serious grocery shopping tonight
Joe In PA Wrote:It's still blank, but what do you guys think of the way this looks?

http://www.dudebronation.com/blog/

I like that
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is on vacation, so today I am the king of the shop. I get to listen to what I want all day, it's payday, and I was pleasantly surprised by my wombat wallpaper, that I forgot I put on my pc yesterday. :high5:

Today is starting off great. It is 57 degrees. Perfect morning so far.

Start learning Wordpress so I have someoen else that can update the site.

Where do I go to learn?
CORAL GABLES, Fla. – Police say a robber has taken an unknown number of hostages at a Bank of America near the University of Miami.
[Image: chart_lcd_tv2.top.gif]
Derick Wrote:
Wtf

You seem so bitchy...
I have ran out of work to do. Waiting for parts, that are back ordered. Maybe there are some new vehicles to pre deliver. I can clean up my tools and put them away too I guess. I think that is what I will do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16