Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday, September 14, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So, I read this article on women's health and thought that I should share a tidbit. (Before you freak out, read it)

Quote:Weekly sexual intimacy appears to regulate your monthly cycle, as well as delay the decline of estrogen as we get older, both of which can enhance fertility, according to research by Winnifred Cutler, Ph.D., founder of the Athena Institute in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. More estrogen is also linked to increased bone density, a healthier cardiovascular system, lower “bad” cholesterol, higher “good” cholesterol and a milder menopause. After all that, what are you waiting for—consider this permission to get busy!

Translation: tell your woman it's good for her health to get more :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
Good morning everyone!! B....I'm all for getting Healty... :wink: Thanks!!!
Good morning everyone.
Beckster is researching how to be more fertile.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster is researching how to be more fertile.

I am not! I read it, thought it was interesting and decided to share. Confusedlap: Besides when you want some and she says not tonight, you can say, but it's good for you to.
:roflmao: :roflmao: that means she will start accepting and embracing :tater: :taterpie: and will :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: every night.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I am not! I read it, thought it was interesting and decided to share. Confusedlap: Besides when you want some and she says not tonight, you can say, but it's good for you to.
Mexicans do not need help in being more fertile.
Denver Bronco wide reciever killed himself.

Obama says he is going to crack down on truck drivers texting on the job, train drivers too.

Lohan fucked up her probation again.
And :atm:
LeNeve Wrote:Denver Bronco wide reciever killed himself.
As in got in a car accident or ate the business end of a 9 mm?
i bleed green Wrote:ate the business end of a 9 mm?
this
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Denver Bronco wide reciever killed himself.
As in got in a car accident or ate the business end of a 9 mm?

purposeful suicide. I think they said he hung himself. He was on the injured list anyway.
a chic i know on facebook wants someone to show her the Abraham Lincoln. dirty dirty girl, god I wish I would have tapped that, so hot.
Derick Wrote:a chic i know on facebook wants someone to show her the Abraham Lincoln. dirty dirty girl, god I wish I would have tapped that, so hot.

I don't know what the abraham lincoln is, but you should show her.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a chic i know on facebook wants someone to show her the Abraham Lincoln. dirty dirty girl, god I wish I would have tapped that, so hot.

I don't know what the abraham lincoln is, but you should show her.
Urban Dictionary Wrote:The Abraham Lincoln is closely related to the angry pirate. When your getting head that is not satisfactory, you nut on the hoes mouth. Then you backhand her. If it knocks her out, you trim some hair off yourself and stick it on the splooge around her face where a beard and mustache would be. Then she wakes up and you have given her The Abraham Lincoln.

That slut Patty was licking my dick bad so I cold cocked her and gave her The Abraham Lincoln.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14