Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday, September 14, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've got the interior gutted out of an 09 f-150 and there are tons of really good hiding spots for smuggling stuff.

You should start running mexicans across the border.

start?
Pete Nice Wrote:Where is this poll? I just went to the website and there is no poll on the home page.

I saw no such thing either.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i need a new tool box, the old one is running out of room. and NO i'm not buying a snap on box

craftsman then. They are pretty nice.
thats kinda what I'm looking at. I'd love to have the 40" but I just dont have room for it. So I'm going with the 26". But I'd like to have 6-7 drawers on top, for sockets, std wrenches, metric wrenches, all the other random tools, but on the bottom, I'd like a big cabinet for saws, etc, but also a drawer or 2 for hammers etc.

Your STD's are so bad you need a wrench to take care of them?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i need a new tool box, the old one is running out of room. and NO i'm not buying a snap on box

thats kinda what I'm looking at. I'd love to have the 40" but I just dont have room for it. So I'm going with the 26". But I'd like to have 6-7 drawers on top, for sockets, std wrenches, metric wrenches, all the other random tools, but on the bottom, I'd like a big cabinet for saws, etc, but also a drawer or 2 for hammers etc.

my apologies, SAE wrenches
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:
I loved when Len told the Situation that "you have the guns, but no amunition"..... :roflmao:
Covino is sticking up for the Situation?!?!?!?
Well he did only have 5 days to practice his "dance" b/c of filming for the Jersey Shore so maybe he will get better....if he makes the first cut...
The Situation, Margaret Cho and somebody else was the bottom 3 w/ only 15 out of 30 points...
Hey did anybody see Hawaii 5-0 last night...it was pretty good.
Hello...I seem to be talking to myself... :clap: :boobs: :happy: :clap: :blahblah: :blahblah:
You are talking to yourself.
LeNeve Wrote:You are talking to yourself.
this
Iva13 Wrote:Hey did anybody see Hawaii 5-0 last night...it was pretty good.

I watched, it has potential. The girl is very hot. When she was on Battlestar Galacticia I thought she was cute but they really hid her body.
I never got a chance to watch DWTS last night and I wanted to. Between the inlaws coming over for dinner and collecting recycle I was too busy.
Today I am shredding glass again, I'm just waiting for my truck to get back. Jim took it up town to get some parts for his truck...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14