Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday, September 14, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Iva13 Wrote:Lunch w/you know who...be back in an hour. :boobs: :boobs:

Dammit!! You are going to trow my whole week off again!!
i dont have HBO, Showtime, Skinimax, etc
I don't have HBO or Showtime. I just watch the shows online.
what is his point?
Derick Wrote:what is his point?
I don't know. All I heard was :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Yeah, no doubt Rich is addicted to TV. These convo's about what television shows to watch bore the shit out of me.

I thought I watched alot of tv, but I can't even come close to watching all the shit he watches.

How the hell is Rich able to sit still to watch all of that tv????
I don't want to hear about Rich's bachelorette party. I've had my full of this wedding talk. This was covered on SpotCenter, we don't need to :deadhorse:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Titleist Pro-V1 Balls Just $9.99/Doz Plus Grab Your FREE Divot Tool & Ball Cleaner!
dont like them, to hard. I prefer the NXT

Those are the ones I buy, because that is all there is in town. The ones at the golf course are very expensive. I can't tell the difference in golf balls yet anyway.
you will be able to tell the difference when you find the right ball. The proVI, i think are too hard and have a high spin. The NXT are a softer ball = more compression, and have a lower spin. I dont have a problem spinning the ball so I dont need the extra spin, and I dont like how hard the ball feels comming off the face. You will be able to tell the difference between the wrong ball for you and the right ball. and yes balls are custom fit just like clubs

:yawn:
Derick Wrote:i dont have HBO, Showtime, Skinimax, etc

We get rid of them. I wasn't paying extra for shit we never took time to watch.
Rich is such a prima-dona little bitch about this wedding. If Spot would make a great bride's maid, then Rich would make a great bride.
i wonder what sara thinks about girls in a hotel room for a bachelor party
Derick Wrote:i wonder what sara thinks about girls in a hotel room for a bachelor party
i would draw the line at this
Derick Wrote:i wonder what sara thinks about girls in a hotel room for a bachelor party
I don't think she should approve of this.
Brian in NY Wrote:Rich is such a prima-dona little bitch about this wedding. If Spot would make a great bride's maid, then Rich would make a great bride.

The biggest bride-zilla ever! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It sounds very shady and she needs to put her foot down and say Absolute-LEE NOT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14