Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 3, 2010......Lets take it old School!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:I want some sort of cupcake snack with some milk. Maybe twinkies. I'm going to go make that happen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG NOOOO!!! It's his new sick and twisted idea of a joke. Either that or it's a very weird way of saying it's time to make a baby... To which I say not yet.

Not getting any younger..

Well, what is your excuse then???

She wants a ring first. Plus you're older.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i got my wife an iphone 4 yesterday, i'm a little jealous
i'm not. While the phone itself is good, iOS4 sucks nuts
What's so bad about it? bear in mind she went from a 2 year old ipod touch to the phone, it's a lot quicker and the display is pretty cool
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG NOOOO!!! It's his new sick and twisted idea of a joke. Either that or it's a very weird way of saying it's time to make a baby... To which I say not yet.
He's just trying to get you to do anal.
so at the track this weekend, they are having a raffle to aid in the building of an air fence. this is one of the items being raffled off snapon KRSC46APCM Tool Storage box
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want some sort of cupcake snack with some milk. Maybe twinkies. I'm going to go make that happen.

My wife is not answering. She better have a good excuse. I want a snack dammit.
i bleed green Wrote:
He's just trying to get you to do anal.

He doesn't have to try, Beckster loves the anal.
Does it sound like the cd is skipping?
Derick Wrote:so at the track this weekend, they are having a raffle to aid in the building of an air fence. this is one of the items being raffled off snapon KRSC46APCM Tool Storage box

I need that. It matches the big box I have already.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

My wife is not answering. She better have a good excuse. I want a snack dammit.
bitch i told you
Ben Roethlisberger's suspension was just dropped from 6 games to 4. As expected. The guy should have never been suspended in the first place. He got suspended for being a stupid asshole, while other players are actually getting arrested AND charged and are not even getting a slap on the wrist. Ben never raped that slutbag golddigger.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, he shoulda thought of that before he started all of those pregnancy rumors. That shithead has people I haven't seen in ages thinking I am about to bust out a lil rugrat.
good for him. now get even and tell him you really are pregnant

I gotta do it up better than that.

Tell him you got herpes.

Too easy (tried to scare him once with that already)
Is there something wrong with this or is my signal going in and out?
Is anyone else hearing this?
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Not getting any younger..

Well, what is your excuse then???
you didnt hear, krissy and I are having a baby

No, I didn't... Congrats! Does Joey know yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20