Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 3, 2010......Lets take it old School!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where'd Dave go???

He wasnt on... I was just doing that for the future...
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:We really need another Civil War.

Why?

To get rid of people with southern accents and to bring business back to Gettysburg.
Gettysburg South Dakota:The place where the battle wasn't.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

If anything we need to invade Canada.

Isn't that the land we didn't want in the first place?
Nope.You tried to come and get it in 1812,but we beat your ass so bad you haven't tried it since.And then we burned down the White House.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Nope.You tried to come and get it in 1812,but we beat your ass so bad you haven't tried it since.And then we burned down the White House.
:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:You guys have a good Friday. Off to see the grand canyon. :cya:

Take picts!!!

Oh I did. They'll be on my FB within the next week so stay tuned.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That was before we had Obama! Now we'll send 300,000 troops to your country. There won't be any major battles, but we will hang out there for 10 years annoying you.
hey Wtf
Joe In PA Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If anything we need to invade Canada.

That was before we had Obama! Now we'll send 300,000 troops to your country. There won't be any major battles, but we will hang out there for 10 years annoying you.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:hey Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Your British?
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.
Joe In PA Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

And tax the shit out of our hard working citizens to build you shit that you are just gonna blow up within a year anyway and then blame it all on George Bush.
Nussie_T Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I guess its time we tell the truth...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Isn't that the land we didn't want in the first place?

Your British also? I didn't hear an accent. All this time I thought you guys were Canadian.
I'm not British, but Canada is part of the British Commonwealth, and in 1812-1814 the US tried to Invade Upper and Lower Canada only to be sent packing......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is priceless!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20