Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 3, 2010......Lets take it old School!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
the keifer Wrote:You guys have a good Friday. Off to see the grand canyon. :cya:
spoiler alert. Its a big trench in the ground
Wow, these are still around? I just stopped to take a wazz at an old country gas station!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I hate the sound of air tools in the morning.
I don't love the smell of napalm in the morning either
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I get to draw a stair today.
How awesome am I?

just one stair?
Wouldn't that be a step???

Ahhh, well, no.
A stair way that's 20' high.
Boring stuff.
Derick Wrote:I am leaving for the track as soon as I'm done with work, but first I need to get to work

I need to get a bunch done, so I can start next week's mess tomorrow (yes, I know it's Saturday).

Morning all
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning...I didn't know there was no show today.....I guess I wasn't listening when they said that.

I missed that, too. Confusedad:
I got this a/c in a pickup blowing 30 degrees out the vents. Thats a cold mo-fo.
LeNeve Wrote:Remember when C&R said they would give a prize away when they got 5000 followers. Now they made it 10000. We were bamboozled.

Lies LIES LIES!!!
the keifer Wrote:You guys have a good Friday. Off to see the grand canyon. :cya:

Take picts!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Remember when C&R said they would give a prize away when they got 5000 followers. Now they made it 10000. We were bamboozled.

Lies LIES LIES!!!

What a rip off.
I want my money back.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wow, these are still around? I just stopped to take a wazz at an old country gas station!!!

Yes, us young people still have sex.
Joe In PA Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wow, these are still around? I just stopped to take a wazz at an old country gas station!!!

speak for yourself
Joe In PA Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: and in the country Confusedheepbagger:
you guys are all being lame today. 1 post every 11 minutes? snooooze alert
and there are only 2 people logged on. Wtf Lame Lame Lame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20