Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Aug 27, 2010......I'm only listening to Pantera today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Good morning everyone :happy:
I hit play on my phone and the first song was Cowboys from hell, so thats all I'm gonna listen to.....I'm in a good mood
Reminder we have one spot left in the DBN Fantasy Football league.....so if we have one more person who wants to join, time is of the essence.....I can get someone, but I want someone from here to join

Plus, I am in a league and someone dropped out at the last minute, so if someone is interested PM me and I'll give you the info.......the draft is this monday night at 10pm
Brampton Wrote:Reminder we have one spot left in the DBN Fantasy Football league.....so if we have one more person who wants to join, time is of the essence.....I can get someone, but I want someone from here to join

Plus, I am in a league and someone dropped out at the last minute, so if someone is interested PM me and I'll give you the info.......the draft is this monday night at 10pm

That's a Clutch lyric...

I'll do it if you really need someone.
So, come Monday (Jimmy Buffet lyric), if you still need someone, I'll be there (I have no idea who sang that gay song).

So does your Pantera playlist include Hell Yeah too?
The world is finally starting to feel like we're living in the future.

http://gizmodo.com/5623136/using-wi+fi-y...your-phone
Chip Wrote:That's a Clutch lyric...

So, come Monday (Jimmy Buffet lyric), if you still need someone, I'll be there (I have no idea who sang that gay song).

That would be the Jackson 5
[youtube]Q6bARIaMhCM[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:

I was thinking the Mariah Carey version, cause of the "gay" reference
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Reminder we have one spot left in the DBN Fantasy Football league.....so if we have one more person who wants to join, time is of the essence.....I can get someone, but I want someone from here to join

That's a Clutch lyric...

I'm listening to Cowboys and Vulgar so far, its only 8:59am
Pantera in Moscow. I bet Pete was there.

[youtube]E_WZkCgeXWk[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

They're both gay songs. But Mariah is hot.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

They're both gay songs. But Mariah is hot.
you wanna see my gay reference, check out the flamer singing backup during the "unplugged" version on youtube.....this is my opinion of gay dudes
[youtube]52d20PK_Kyk[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:you wanna see my gay reference, check out the flamer singing backup during the "unplugged" version on youtube.....this is my opinion of gay dudes

You know, it's probably a good thing no one walked in on you while you searching for unplugged Mariah Carey love songs.
Good morning DBN! :happy:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you wanna see my gay reference, check out the flamer singing backup during the "unplugged" version on youtube.....this is my opinion of gay dudes

You know, it's probably a good thing no one walked in on you while you searching for unplugged Mariah Carey love songs.
Searched????? Uh.....yeah.....searched?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20