Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Aug 27, 2010......I'm only listening to Pantera today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna report leneve to the INS, just for fun

That would suck. You should report my baby momma. That would kick ass if she got deported.
Gotta go grab an overpriced breakfast Wink
see you during spootcenter
LeNeve Wrote:

. You should report my baby momma. That would kick ass if she got deported.

You should re-think that sentence. Who would bring you lunch, who would take care of your kids before & after school? Who would make your dinner?

Still want her to be deportated?
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some fucking wetback has been using my little girls social security number. Now I'm having all kinds of fucking problems getting her into school. I wish murder was legal.

I thought you were Mexican?

Fuck, I wish. Maybe then shit would be easier for me.

So do you know who the person is?

Not yet. I will though. I just found out this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a transmission to put in. A rear end to rebuild. A turbo to put on, and a doo doo van that the ac is not working. The other guy is doing an oil change. Wtf

And.... When you are done with that, I need an oil change, new front brakes & rotors and I think there is something going on with my radiator.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

. You should report my baby momma. That would kick ass if she got deported.

You should re-think that sentence. Who would bring you lunch, who would take care of your kids before & after school? Who would make your dinner?

Still want her to be deportated?

okay you are correct. She can stay.
Derick Wrote:did i mention they took the billboard of sara down, and replaced it with 2 yagadosh girls

Yet, I ask again... How are you coping??? Are you going to be ok?
Rich Davis Wrote:Gotta go grab an overpriced breakfast Wink
see you during spootcenter

I challenge you, Dicky Doo, to pack your own meals for a week!
I am going dress shopping for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. I'll talk to you guys later!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a transmission to put in. A rear end to rebuild. A turbo to put on, and a doo doo van that the ac is not working. The other guy is doing an oil change. Wtf

And.... When you are done with that, I need an oil change, new front brakes & rotors and I think there is something going on with my radiator.

Thonks.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am going dress shopping for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. I'll talk to you guys later!

Have fun
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Thonks.

You are most welcome! Big Grin
if i was a slide box that needed to be kept in the dark, where would I be? I have seriously searched for the last 15 mintues and cannot find it
Derick Wrote:if i was a slide box that needed to be kept in the dark, where would I be? I have seriously searched for the last 15 mintues and cannot find it
and "up my ass" is not the correct answer. I checked
Derick Wrote:if i was a slide box that needed to be kept in the dark, where would I be? I have seriously searched for the last 15 mintues and cannot find it
check the A/C unit on the wall
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20