Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Aug 27, 2010......I'm only listening to Pantera today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
cowboys from hell on octane. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:cowboys from hell on octane. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
and on my computer :high5:
You really think we bitch alot? Reallllllly? ever hear other shows? we might be the most light hearted, least bitchy show EVER! haha
once in a while, talk about money? who doesnt
I FUCKING hate vans.
LeNeve Wrote:I FUCKING hate vans.
Hating vans :high5:
Rich Davis Wrote:You really think we bitch alot? Reallllllly? ever hear other shows? we might be the most light hearted, least bitchy show EVER! haha
once in a while, talk about money? who doesnt
you didn't realize I highlighted the SEEMS word..........I can't hear every minute of the show.......and It has SEEMED like it alot lately.....I've been listening since day one essentially, and its been a bigger focus than normal recently.....relax
I'm not flipping out homey. Its all good. Trust me though, this west coast idea is lots to handle. Lot to figure out for me once we go.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I FUCKING hate vans.
Hating vans :high5:
not all people hate vans
looky this dick doo hanging out this morning. Wait... doesnt he have a show to do now?
whats on tap for today on THE show
Derick Wrote:looky this dick doo hanging out this morning. Wait... doesnt he have a show to do now?

Don't you have a job to do too!?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:looky this dick doo hanging out this morning. Wait... doesnt he have a show to do now?

i am at work, hard at work, get your mind out of the gutter
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

i am at work, hard at work, get your mind out of the gutter

My mind wasn't in the gutter.
So I was told yesterday that my annual review needed to be done. This seems pointless, cause I'm on salary from grant money. They dont even have a form to fill out, they have to make one up. My boss is really enjoying this
did i mention they took the billboard of sara down, and replaced it with 2 yagadosh girls
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20