Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8-16-10 Mudslide Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: tilainjured.jpg]
:yawn:

I was moreso expecting: :clap: or :roflmao: or even :barf:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just got out of a mediation, we gave some ninja $9000 b/c he said there was blood on his Burger King french fries. He ate all of the fries, thinking they were covered in ketchup, before he "realized" it was blood. :Flaming:
:Flaming: First, the fries aren't even served with ketchup on them......fucking dumbass. Second, he ate them all. How did he prove anything was on them? This kind of shit pisses me off.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just got out of a mediation, we gave some ninja $9000 b/c he said there was blood on his Burger King french fries. He ate all of the fries, thinking they were covered in ketchup, before he "realized" it was blood. :Flaming:

ANYWAY, this weekend I bought.

Friday - A VIP ticket to the expendables and a coke zero.

Saturday - nothing

Sunday- a printer cartridge at best buy, some food at costco and a pair of Underarmour Zone navy graphic sunglasses. I needed a good pair of athletic style shades for baseball and the beach.

VIP tix? Did you get to sit on the D Box chairs????
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Just wanted to make sure you are paying attention Big Grin

:finger:

Hey that's not nice... :tater:

How bout this? Confusedlap:

ANYWAY, this weekend I bought.

Friday - A VIP ticket to the expendables and a coke zero.

Saturday - nothing

Sunday- a printer cartridge at best buy, some food at costco and a pair of Underarmour Zone navy graphic sunglasses. I needed a good pair of athletic style shades for baseball and the beach.

Dude. I'm going to BK after work.
Brian in NY Wrote:
:Flaming: First, the fries aren't even served with ketchup on them......fucking dumbass. Second, he ate them all. How did he prove anything was on them? This kind of shit pisses me off.

If only I was a ninja... i could use 9 grand right now.
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Just wanted to make sure you are paying attention Big Grin

:finger:

Hey that's not nice... :tater:

How bout this? Confusedlap:

:thanks:
I forgot about that roast.
I wanted to see it.
Russian men are generally assholes to people they do not know, shit often to people they know.

I went to see The Expendables with 7 Russian guys, everyone was drunk, loud and obnoxious. Got a few dirty looks.
Did anyone watch the Hoff's roast last night... Knightryda was all about it, but I thought it failed to deliver.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did anyone watch the Hoff's roast last night... Knightryda was all about it, but I thought it failed to deliver.
This calls for another use of the :yawn:
I wish this whole vampire thing would just go away.
I like the song, Mississippi Queen.
I don't want to know anything about some king of Mississippi.
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I am thinking about getting a dog & name him Stay just to screw with his head! Come here - Stay! Come here - Stay!!!
i wanna name one dog, that way I can say "what up dog" to the dog

I had a cat for almost 20 years that I named 'kitty' .. I was 6 when I named it though

So did I. I was 8 when I named it kitty though.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did anyone watch the Hoff's roast last night... Knightryda was all about it, but I thought it failed to deliver.
This calls for another use of the :yawn:

With all the dirt and shit about the guy, you'd have thought it would be hilarious... The Bob Saget Roast was much better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22