Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8-16-10 Mudslide Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I drove by a big drug bust on Friday. The police had a hatch-back surrounded and on the news they said it was mobile meth lab. Never seen anything like that before.
you live such a sheltered life

You'd think I would see more of that stuff. I grew up in a small town, but I live between 2 of the worst cities in the country.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I drove by a big drug bust on Friday. The police had a hatch-back surrounded and on the news they said it was mobile meth lab. Never seen anything like that before.
you live such a sheltered life

I've never seen a moble meth lab either.
you live in Detroit, that is mobile meth lab capital

I think that's just what your local media tells you so you feel better about all the moble meth labs you've got driving around.
Joe In PA Wrote:Every guy knows his number.
i've actually forgotten mine

I don't , I have to count it out to remember

I don't think so.
You get into the grey area, HJ's, BJ's, too many stories mixed with a lot of drinking.
How much is a "Busy past?"
Chip Wrote:I think that's just what your local media tells you so you feel better about all the moble meth labs you've got driving around.
there has been 18 homocides this month, for a total of 258 this year
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't , I have to count it out to remember

I have to go year to year and remember them and count.
Chip Wrote:

I don't think so.
You get into the grey area, HJ's, BJ's, too many stories mixed with a lot of drinking.

And then there are the girls you only did anal with, do they count or not, it's confusing.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think that's just what your local media tells you so you feel better about all the moble meth labs you've got driving around.

no murders here this year I think.
Derick Wrote:

Lies.
3 out of 4 stats are made up on the spot.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Lies.

That is only true 47% of the time.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Lies.

That is only true 47% of the time.

60% of the time, it works everytime.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't think so.

And then there are the girls you only did anal with, do they count or not, it's confusing.

According to Covino, Joe hasn't lived his life.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't think so.

According to Covino, Joe hasn't lived his life.

I've done alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22