Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8-16-10 Mudslide Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pete Nice Wrote:Have you ever seen that show "top Shot" or something like that on History channel? One of the 4 finalists is a marine named Pete who in his introduction stated he collects guns b/c if you are ready for the zombie invasion you are pretty much ready for anything in life.

BTW, I couldn't sleep last night b/c I was tossing and turning until 3AM trying to work out zombie proofing my house. This happens to me about once a month.
I caught part of that show last night when I was flipping through the channels. I didn't notice that you were on it though. Had I known, I would have watched the whole thing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Fuck.. I think I'm about to get into a fight... The cunt from the other building just got all nasty with me. I can't stand that bitch.

A pickle sword fight would be so fucking awesome.
Budweiser.

[Image: urine%20sample.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Fuck.. I think I'm about to get into a fight... The cunt from the other building just got all nasty with me. I can't stand that bitch.

A pickle sword fight would be so fucking awesome.

I imagine that would be like this, only with pickles, and not dildos.

[youtube]jW9__LYSdsE[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hear a lot of :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: and :bullshit: coming out of your mouth on a regular basis.

How many times is she going to use that lame excuse?

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Quote:We haven't turned the channel yet. Are they seriously having a time share infomercial? Confusedwoot:

When does the Rosanne commercial start airing again?

I zoned out the moment i heard time-share....
Derick Wrote:
beat that bitches ass, and remember to take lots of photos or video

I fully plan on taking video if she's stupid enough to come over here and get in my face. I'll have to clock out and take her ass across the road to do any further damage.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hear a lot of :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: and :bullshit: coming out of your mouth on a regular basis.

Jeesh.
Do you realize 95% of your posts are one of the following three. Or a combination of.

1. :finger:

2. Confusedlap:

3. I didn't post that!
Derick Wrote:
beat that bitches ass, and remember to take lots of photos or video

I fully plan on taking video if she's stupid enough to come over here and get in my face. I'll have to clock out and take her ass across the road to do any further damage.

If I had to do all that just to fight someone, I think I might lose interest in fighting them.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Jeesh.
Do you realize 95% of your posts are one of the following three. Or a combination of.

1. :finger:

2. Confusedlap:

3. I didn't post that!
Beckster seems very hostile lately.
I always wondered why sports don't do this more.
If Fox could use that stupid puck thing in the 90's, I'm sure they could get this cost effective now.
http://gizmodo.com/5613021/nfl-considers...r-accuracy
So on a completely different topic... I am going to convince my husband to do this next week sometime.
http://www.hywirezipline.ca/index.htm
:whomo:
Nussie_T Wrote:So on a completely different topic... I am going to convince my husband to do this next week sometime. :atm:

Good for you!!!!
Where am I? I thought I was logging onto a Star Wars forum???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22