Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/6/2010 ~ It's Friday Mofos!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It's early Friday morning, supposed to be my day off... Yet I came in to work. What the heck was I thinking?!

Regardless... TGIF!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's early Friday morning, supposed to be my day off... Yet I came in to work. What the heck was I thinking?!

Regardless... TGIF!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

And I get to work tomorrow because I took Monday off. :happy:

Wait, no... :killme:
I'm going to see The Crystal Method tonight in Memphis. Not alot of mainstreamers even know who they are!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm going to see The Crystal Method tonight in Memphis. Not alot of mainstreamers even know who they are!!!

Didn't they have a pretty popular song in the 90's?
:yawn: :yawn: Good morning everyone....
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm going to see The Crystal Method tonight in Memphis. Not alot of mainstreamers even know who they are!!!

Yeah, they are a 2-man electronic DJ group!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, they are a 2-man electronic DJ group!!!

I know the name. And I'm sure I'd remember a song or two if I heard it.
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: :yawn: Good morning everyone....

Wud up?

I've been at work for 2 hours now. Yippie!
I just got the Tap-a-talk app & it's freakin' sweet! Worth the $3.00! It will benefit me greatly while on the roAD!!!

eddieyourdj Wrote:I just got the Tap-a-talk app & it's freakin' sweet! Worth the $3.00! It will benefit me greatly while on the roAD!!!

Some of us have it as well, great app

By the way "coming back" is a great song. I remember crystal method from my college days
Lithium has been awesome since 5am minus only a couple tunes!! :happy: :happy: Roller Coaster of looove.... Right now it's Prong's Make Pets
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just got the Tap-a-talk app & it's freakin' sweet! Worth the $3.00! It will benefit me greatly while on the roAD!!!

I agree, I downloaded it a few weeks ago and love it. I wish other forums would instal the plug-in so they could be read using it too.
JDubb Wrote:

I agree, I downloaded it a few weeks ago and love it. I wish other forums would instal the plug-in so they could be read using it too.

Thank Derick for that. He kept on me until I finally installed it on the forum.
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Thank Derick for that. He kept on me until I finally installed it on the forum.

Derick is definately persistent!
Home from the lake Confusedad: but I am heading into the city with my father in law to look at a new truck. It's a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel in that electric blue color... I really, really want it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11