Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/6/2010 ~ It's Friday Mofos!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nussie_T Wrote:Home from the lake Confusedad: but I am heading into the city with my father in law to look at a new truck. It's a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel in that electric blue color... I really, really want it...

My old Dakota was really close to that color.
I loved it.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Home from the lake Confusedad: but I am heading into the city with my father in law to look at a new truck. It's a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel in that electric blue color... I really, really want it...

I loved it.

I had a 2002 Dakota in the electric blue color but had to give it up to get a car. It broke my heart.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I loved it.

I had a 2002 Dakota in the electric blue color but had to give it up to get a car. It broke my heart.

Mine was a 98, I don't know if they called it electric blue back then.
But then I totalled it. I turned too sharp around a pole in a parking lot.
It was just an 8 year old, V6, 2 wheel drive, with 240,000 miles, and the insurance company gave me $4400 for it. Trucks are great.

That is a big truck. I have never understood chicks that drive big trucks like that. Besides with two kids shouldn't you be looking at a mini-van? ;-)
Boring interview on SpotCenter now, nam sayin...
JDubb Wrote:

That is a big truck. I have never understood chicks that drive big trucks like that. Besides with two kids shouldn't you be looking at a mini-van? ;-)

Might not be as easy to get in and out of as a van but I bet it's a whole lot safer.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Might not be as easy to get in and out of as a van but I bet it's a whole lot safer.

That's always the argument. Of course the bigger/heavier vehicle will always win but what about the other car? I just don't get women driving big trucks.
JDubb Wrote:

It's a business purchase... not a daily driver. There are no plans for a mini van in the future. The car works just fine and we own trucks to haul shit.
JDubb Wrote:

Minivans sucks.....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Minivans sucks.....
:high5:
I just realized that I have my own version of Rich's "Butzkreig Fest" shirt. I think mine might be better.

[Image: fuckball.jpg]
My old dakota. I love that color...
[Image: 5163_96751311726_642301726_2514594_44946_n.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:My old dakota. I love that color...

Now that is a girl truck.

Yep. I miss mine.
Just like that only SLT and club cab.
The year after mine they started with the little half doors.
Then a little later the full 4 door version.
JDubb Wrote:

Now that is a girl truck.

Haha.
You can kiss my ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11